14 Easy Diabetic-Friendly Recipes to Try This Summer
In the summer, farmers' market produce is the ideal base for healthy, satisfying, AND diabetic-friendly meals. Low-carb is the name of the game, so we like to rely on lean meats, fresh fish, low-starch veggies, and the natural sweetness of fruit to keep our menu lively. Remember: The grill is your friend, adding big flavor to all sorts of ingredients without needing extra oil, salt, or sugar. Read on for the recipe inspo.
Low-Carb Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes: Finding diabetic-friendly dessert recipes can be a challenge, but this tangy-sweet dessert fits the bill. Almond meal is used instead of flour, and the cupcakes are sweetened with Swerve to keep things low-sugar and low-carb. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
Follow us on Pinterest for more healthy eating ideas.
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 4 Keto-Friendly Cocktail Recipes That Are Low-Carb (and Delish ... ›
- 4 Low-Carb Canned Beverages That Will Get You Tipsy Without the ... ›
- 14 Easy Diabetic-Friendly Recipes to Try This Summer - Brit + Co ›
- We Tried Nearly Every Oat Milk Out There; Here's How We Ranked ... ›
- 12 Low-Carb Snacks to Beat the Afternoon Slump - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Cocktail Recipes Under 150 Calories - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Healthy-ish Summer Cocktail Recipes to Beat the Heat - Brit + Co ›
- Low in Sugar, High in Yum: 20 Healthy Pastry Recipe Hacks - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Low-Carb Dinner Recipes You Can Make in Less Than an Hour ... ›
- 16 Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Stuffed Zucchini Boat Recipes - Brit + ... ›
- Patti LaBelle's Low-Carb Foil Packet Dinner Recipe Makes Healthy ... ›
- 10 Low-Carb, Diabetes-Friendly Dessert Recipes to Satisfy Your ... ›
- 12 Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes That Definitely Don't Skimp on Flavor ›