The work week can feel a little stale unless you give it a boost with some punchy accessories and smart essentials. From a sweater you’ll totally want to live in all season to a duffle bag that will make you actually look FORWARD to working out, you’ll find lots to love at Re:Make 2015! Haven’t grabbed your ticket yet? Be sure to register here. Here are 11 of our picks:
1. Peach Pit Duffel Bag ($60): For all of those after-work extracurriculars, a duffel bag is key. This colorful teal duffel makes any activity seem that much more fun.
2. Pocket Notes ($25): This notebook’s tiny size makes it perfect for throwing in your purse or pocket. It’s the perfect place to write down all your daily to-dos.
3. Fox Print Reversible Burlap Tote ($42): Get foxy, girl! This reversible tote makes carrying around all your top-secret files that much more stylish ;)
4. San Francisco Giants Slouchy Pullover ($38): This is the comfiest way to show off your City By the Bay pride. It’ll make you feel that much cozier on chilly fall morning commutes.
5. Gold Foil Printed Pencils ($8): Who said pencils have to be boring? The gold foil on these gives them an elegant look.
6. Oyster Cocoon ($65): You’re going to want to live in this super cozy sweater. Trust us.
7. Yeah, You Write Notebook ($10): This punny notebook will add a big dose of fun to your cubicle.
8. Starry Night Shoes ($90): These colorful kicks are sure to make a statement with their depiction of Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” painting.
9. Nana Joe’s Granola Bars ($26): It’s the middle of the work day and you’re having a major snack attack. Reach for one of these tasty granola bars and kick hanger to the curb.
10. Natural Thoughtful Pencils ($8): Get back to basics with this pretty little set. You can even create your own pencils with customized sayings!
11. Read More Books Tote ($18): Like to read during your commute? This screen-printed tote is made with heavyweight cotton canvas, making it strong enough to haul whatever you’re reading plus all your workday essentials.
Which one of these picks do you need for your office? Let us know in the comments below.