11 Mouthwatering Mango Recipes to Whip Up This Summer
Sometimes we get the idea that fruits are entities of their own and shouldn’t be mixed with regular meals. But mango is just one of those fruits that tastes delicious on and with anything. And sure, it can be scary to experiment with new fruits and veggies at first, but once you get started there’s no going back. So if you LOVE mango like we do, then you will definitely enjoy what comes next. Read on for some mango-loving recipes that will make you feel like a food scientist.
3. Coconut Chia Pudding: Treat yo’ self to one of these chia mango cups in the morning before work, or save it for after dinner — it’s a healthy alternative to the usual bowl of ice cream. (via Tales of a Kitchen)
4. BBQ Chicken and Mango Quesadillas: We promise that there isn’t a quesadilla that tastes as good as this one. Be prepared for a party of sweet-tasting chicken and juicy mango in your mouth. (via Jo Cooks)
5. Mango Passionfruit Pavlova: Surprise that special someone on their birthday with this cake alternative. You might not be able to put candles on this dessert, but there’s mango, so it’s still a winner. (via The Culinary Library)
7. Guaca-Mango Bagel: Just when we thought cream cheese on a bagel couldn’t get any better, this happens. Prepare this beaut for your work lunch and we guarantee you’ll have your cube-mate drooling over your shoulder. Maybe you should bring two? After all, sharing is caring. (via Healthy Happy Life)
8. Honey Mango Dipping Sauce: Prepare this mango sauce for your next potluck and everyone will be dunking away and begging for more. It complements crunchy chicken but is versatile enough for veggies or fries. (via The Cozy Apron)
9. Summer Rolls: These rolls aren’t only easy to make, but they are great as an on-the-go snack. Pack a few of these in your lunch bag to keep your workflow going strong throughout the day. (via Inquiring Chef)
11. Mango Spinach Salad With Honey Dressing: Get your greens and your sweet fix all i one dish. It seems as though mixing mango and spinach might even give you superpowers. Better try it to find out ;) (via DIETHOOD)
Do you have a favorite mango recipe? Tell us in the comments below.