17 Gorgeous Marble Looks for Your Dream Kitchen
Move aside, granite. There’s a new stone in town. With its crisp white hue, marble offers a bright and welcoming look that’s both chic and modern. Whether you dream of a simple update to a traditional space with marble backsplash or the ultimate sophisticated kitchen with marble and copper everything, this kitchen trend is here to stay. You can bring out the natural detail in the marble by pairing it with blue or slate gray cabinetry. Or for a more colorful, modern look, mix a lighter white marble and white cabinets with bold dishware. The options are endless! Scroll on through for some of our fave marble-riffic kitchen looks.
2. Waterfall Marble: Waterfall-style countertops look that much more chic when made with white marble. Gray cabinetry balances out this look without feeling too harsh, and lets the beautiful marble island take center stage. (via Design Milk)
4. Stylish and Inviting: Warm wood floors provide the perfect complement to this all-white kitchen, featuring round-edge marble countertops, white cabinetry and a stunning box-beam ceiling. (via Lauren Conrad)
6. Minimalist Chic: This minimalist Parisian kitchen is just effortlessly stylish. From the gray-veined marble backsplash to the herringbone floors, this space is all about beautiful details. (via Domaine Home)
7. Statement Island: Pairing crisp white marble with a pop of color makes for one beautiful combination. The painted blue cabinetry in this gorgeous white kitchen draws the attention to the most important part of the room: the expansive island. (via Home Stratosphere)
11. Airy Elegance: An expansive oriental rug defines the space in this open and airy kitchen. For the backsplash, marble adds the perfect amount of subtle detail in an otherwise all-white design. (via Planet Deco)
13. Black and White Chic: Go for contrast with black cabinetry, white countertops and a marble tile backsplash. The black kitchen accessories bring the look together, while gold hardware adds a much-needed hint of glamour. (via Lonny)
14. Marble Tile Makeover: This updated kitchen, featuring marble subway tile and crisp white cabinetry, feels so fresh and stylish. See how this blogger made the transformation from a standard builder kitchen to this contemporary space. (via Go Haus Go)
15. Casual and Colorful: A rainbow of kitchen accents, from mismatched dishware to colorful canisters, stand out that much more when paired with marble countertops and a white backsplash. (via My Old Country House)
16. Stylish Storage: In this modern yet family-friendly space, exposed storage and built-in shelving in a warm-toned wood provide the perfect complement to crisp marble tile. The waterfall-style peninsula and matching marble backsplash also work to create a seamless finished design. (via Elements of Style)
What are your must-haves for your dream kitchen? Tell us what you’re loving in the comments below!