If you’re as big a fan of fall as we are — i.e. PSL‘s, pumpkin carving, the return of Stranger Things (!!), and all things Halloween — then we know you’ve probably been dying to get your holiday costume squared away. But don’t stress, loves; we’re here to get you all straightened out with our fave Disney costume idea this year — Moana! Scroll on to gather the idea goods to transform into this adventuresome heroine, and rock your best Halloween getup, yet!
1. Hula-la: It’s not just for the little ladies! Rocking a grass skirt and a red tube top looks tropi-cool on girls of all ages.
2. BB Moana: We LOVE this. How could you not want to dress your mini-me up as the adventurous princess, er, daughter of the chief?!
3. Easy Breezy: Hit up your local fabric store for island-style prints to make an easy DIY Moana costume.
4. Disney Kid’s Moana Costume ($45+): Disney strikes again with this textured skirt and shirt combo that will turn your little one into a wave rider for a day.
5. DIY Moana Costume: We. Can’t. Even. (via Houseful of Handmade)
6. Disney Moana Adventure Dress ($15): Target’s Moana costume is v. cute and v. affordable. Sass not included.
7. Island Style: A shell necklace is a cute alternative to Moana’s turquoise one. We recommend DIYing as much as you can — it’s always a fun challenge!
8. Twinning: We think two Moana’s are better than one!
9. MahaMahaCreations Moana Flower Crown ($14+): Have crown, will dress up!
10. vtheshop Disney Moana-Inspired Necklace ($9+): This hand-painted necklace is true to the movie and will be a cute addition to your day-to-day outfits.
Love playing dress up? Follow us on Pinterest for more Halloween costume inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.