1. It’s a bittersweet time as KUWTK wrapped its 12th season early in the wake of Kim’s Paris robbery. While Kim, who Khloe told Ellen yesterday is “not doing that well,” decided to skip out on at least the photo booth shenanigans, the rest of her siblings seemed to have had a blast, mugging for the camera and doing what they do best — have fun spending time together.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow’s dad got REALLY real about how fame changed her. In a new interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Gwyneth admitted that her late father wasn’t always supportive of her Hollywood lifestyle. “I remember when I was maybe 27 years old and kind of at the height of my movie stardom — it was around the time of [my 1999 Best Actress Oscar for Shakespeare in Love]” she said. “I was sitting with my dad, feeling great about my life and everything that was happening, and he was like, ‘You know, you’re getting a little weird … You’re kind of an a–hole.’ And I was like, ‘What the hell?’ I was totally devastated.” Gwyneth credits her dad’s honesty with resetting her priorities. And now we have GOOP.
3. Milo Ventimiglia has some pretty wise dating advice that he had to learn the hard way. Speaking with E! News recently, Milo gushes over his This Is Us co-star Mandy Moore, but admits that there’s no way they’d ever date — he learned that from dating Gilmore Girls costar Alexis Bledel and Heroes costar Hayden Panettiere. “Bad idea — don’t sh*t where you eat,” he said. Noted! (Photo via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
4. Donald Glover and his GF went and had a baby in secret. The Atlanta star has kept super private about his personal life — so private that we don’t know his GF’s name or that they had a baby together, a source tells US. (`even if it WAS pretty suspect when she was spotted with a baby bump in Hawaii earlier this year.) Donald hasn’t commented on his new fatherhood yet, but now is a perfect time to say if you’re not watching Atlanta yet, start. Right now. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
5. Katie Holme’s makeup-free beauty is truly unfair. Really. Sure, there are some filters applied here, but frankly there aren’t enough filters in the world to make us look as luminous as a makeup-less Katie Holmes, as pictured on her Instagram. Not to mention those gray hairs peeking out. Way to rock the natural look, Katie!
6. Quote of the day: “I feel sorry for you, really.” Adele weighs in on the Presidential election at her Washington DC concert, sympathizing with her American fans. Sniff. Thanks, Adele.
Are you counting down the days ’til the election is done? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @khloekardashian)