Morning Buzz! The First Jackie Trailer Is Here and Natalie Portman’s Jackie Kennedy Will Give You Chills + More
From a stunning performance by Natalie Portman to a surprise new baby on the way for Tori Spelling, check out six of today’s top news items below!
1. We’re already into awards season, so what perfect timing for this to drop. It’s almost eerie how much Natalie Portman sounds, never mind manages to look, like Jacqueline “Jackie” Kennedy Onassis in the first teaser. The film of course features John F. Kennedy’s assassination and the days following, all from Jackie’s point of view. Check out the haunting clip above. Jackie will be released to select theaters on December 2.
2. Tori Spelling reveals she’s pregnant with her fifth (!) child in this ADORABLE shot of her brood. In this week’s issue of People, Tori and her husband Dean McDermott reveal that their latest bundle of joy was a total surprise. “Dean was saying, ‘We just got Finn out of diapers, I thought we were in the clear!'” Tori said. “For the first time this year, they’re all in school. So it’s like, wow. We’re basically starting over.” Congrats to the growing family!
3. Kourtney Kardashian breaks her silence on Kim’s robbery. Kourtney, who was also in Paris at the time of Kim’s robbery earlier this week, tweeted a page from a prayer book on Wednesday night along with the praying hands emoji. “Remember that joy is not dependent on your circumstances,” the page reads. “Some of the world’s most miserable people are those whose circumstances seem the most enviable.” Read the entire passage above.
4. Hillary Duff’s softly shaded new rose tattoo is totally making us want ink. Hillary has added to her collection of small, subtle black and white tattoos with a gorgeous new pair of roses done by L.A. tattoo artist Dr. Woo. The floral addition appears to be on the back of Hillary’s arm, and as she said in a photo caption, she too is “loving the rose.”
5. The Bachelor‘s Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell are getting couples counseling before getting married. The reality TV pair got engaged at the end of the show back in March and have revealed that, before they take the plunge, they’re getting a little extra help. “You’re committing your life to somebody else, right?” Ben told ET. “So one thing we’re doing that’s really cool — today is actually our first day — through our church, we’re doing couples counseling, way before even premarital counseling. So we’re going to go today for our first session as a couple.” This kind of counseling is actually super common among newlyweds-to-be, and as Lauren said, “I’m going to get married one time, and I want to make sure that I’m taking that very seriously, and just really crossing my T’s and dotting my I’s.” Kudos to them for being so proactive!
6. Quote of the day: “Her husband was in the middle of the concert and he ran offstage, bless his heart.” Hillary Clinton spoke about Kim Kardashian’s robbery to Extra, adding that she was glad no one was hurt.
Would you ever consider couples counselling like the Bachelor’s Ben and Lauren? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Fox Searchlight)