Is there anything more entertaining than mindlessly scrolling through pages and pages of gorgeous hair on Pinterest? We all do it. Sometimes it inspires us to try amazingly cool things like mermaid and fishtail braids, and other times we just give ourselves arm cramps trying to figure out just how they got that look. From envy-inducing braids to effortless beach waves, you’ve probably, definitely seen these pins before, but just in case you haven’t had WiFi for the past year, we’ve collected 11 favorite hairstyles that went completely viral on Pinterest. Not to mention, this is a fun way to see what hairstyles have been trending this year. Get ready for some re-pinning.
1. Low Chignon Bun: Coming in at 27,206 repins, we suspect this bun is so popular because it has that effortlessly messy, chic look. Plus, it takes only about five minutes to pull together, making it perfect for rushed mornings. (via The Small Things Blog)
2. Braided Perfection: Your wedding is the perfect time to let someone else take the reins and finally figure out where to put all those little braids in this curly hairstyle. With over 13,000 pins, we think more brides this season are going for a softer, more romantic hairstyle. (via Mod Wedding)
3. Piece-y Pony: Sometimes it’s just the little twists and unexpected details that can take a plain old ponytail from boring to wow. Even though it’s garnered over 13,000 pins, we’re betting this is a hairstyle that even the most challenged of us could pull off. (via The Beauty Department)
8. Double Pony: If you’d rather leave the braids to the pros, this is the style for you… and 5,000 fellow pinners. Boost up the pony with some serious backcombing and a secret double pony that gives you pouf for days. (via Promise Tangeman)
9. Half Up Braid: Long-haired girls aren’t getting all the love. Dress up short hair with a few big curls and an easy half braid that will only take a few minutes but will get lots of compliments. (via The Small Things Blog)
What has been your favorite viral hairstyle on Pinterest? Share an image in the comments below!