10 Spots to Get a Deal on Tacos for #NationalTacoDay
For a lover of Mexican grub, there’s only one thing better than tacos, and that’s tacos at a discount — or better yet, free. ICYMI, it just so happens to be #NationalTacoDay on October 4, which means you have (less than!) 24 hours to get yourself to your favorite joint to get your feast on. Check out who’s got the best deals and specials below!
— Del Taco Restaurants (@DelTaco) October 4, 2017
1. Del Taco: Join the chain’s “raving fan club” to get a coupon for buy one, get one free tacos today and share crunchy goodness with a friend.
— El Pollo Loco (@ElPolloLoco) October 4, 2017
2. El Pollo Loco: You can also head to El Pollo Loco by the pair to get a freebie with the above coupon.
— Taco John's (@tacojohns) October 4, 2017
3. Taco John’s: If you’re not into sharing, try Taco John’s instead: They’ll dole out a free crispy or soft shell beef taco free of charge if you turn in the coupon above!
— Chuy's (@ChuysRestaurant) October 4, 2017
4. Chuy’s: While it’s not technically free, you can add a crispy taco to your order for just $1 at Chuy’s, and really, what’s a buck?
— On The Border (@ontheborder) October 4, 2017
5. On the Border: At just 50 cents a pop, you can eat as many tacos as your heart desires.
— Qdoba (@qdoba) October 4, 2017
— Tijuana Flats (@TijuanaFlats) October 4, 2017
7. Tijuana Flats: While the tacos here are pricer than some ($2 to $2.50), they’re still pretty cheap, and you’ll get $2 Mexican beers to wash them down, to boot.
Celebrate #NationalTacoDay with our Taco Day Gift Set. 4 classic tacos for $5, including a Crunchy Taco, a Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, a Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco and a Fiery Doritos Locos Taco. Available today only. 🎉 pic.twitter.com/8TIUDs9Nsu
— Taco Bell (@tacobell) October 4, 2017
8. Taco Bell: For $5, this box contains a crunchy taco, a Nacho Cheese Dorritos loco taco, a Cool Ranch Dorritos locos taco, and a Fiery Dorritos loco taco, making each one just $1.25.
9. Chevy’s Fresh Mex: Californias can head into Chevy’s and simply say “taco” to get their fave treat, on the house. Olé!
— Margaritas (@MargsMex) October 3, 2017
10. Margaritas Mexican Restaurant: But New Englanders, don’t fret! This East Coast chain is offering a FREE Taco Gigante challenge in honor of the holiday.
How are you celebrating this #NationalTacoDay? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Getty)