10 All-Natural Skincare Staples You Haven’t Tried Yet
In case you haven’t noticed, safe beauty is having a major moment. And it looks like the message is getting even stronger thanks to wellness-obsessed celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Alba. Now, even mass retailers are swapping out harsh chemicals with all-natural ingredients and new lines are popping up with leading makeup artists and supermodels at the helm. From national retailers to that sweet little boutique on your block, green beauty products are readily available. But sifting through the best and truly 100% chemical-free products can be a little overwhelming, so we did the work for you. Get glowing with these tried and true 10 all-natural beauty picks.
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($49): Smooth away fine lines, tighten your pores and get a radiant complexion with just a spritz of this all-natural beauty toner. It’s a cult favorite for celebrities and makeup artists alike.
2. Beautycounter Routine Clean Cream Cleanser ($24): This creamy coconut-infused cleanser washes away makeup and other impurities. Beautycounter has banned over 1,500 ingredients from its products, setting a new standard for safe beauty. (via Glitter Guide)
3. Stark Grapefruit Cleanse + Hydrate Balm ($42): Stay moisturized with this luxe citrus hydrating balm. Use it first thing in the morning to awaken your senses.
4. One Love Organics Morning Glory Brightening Complexion Booster ($48): Be it morning, midday or night, this lightweight peppermint and raspberry leaf serum will tone and brighten your complexion.
5. Meow Meow Tweet Face Exfoliant ($20): Awaken you skin by sloughing off dead skin cells with this earthy scrub, powered by simple ingredients like oats and chamomile flowers.
7. Nature Girl I Am Plant Oatmeal Mask ($65): This exfoliating mask will leave your skin silky smooth without any irritating ingredients. With organic aloe vera juices and sesame seed oils, this good-for-you mask will regenerate your skin.
8. Rodin Olio Lusso Face Oil ($170): This luxe face oil is on the pricey side, but ladies, it’s so worth it. The cult-classic Olio Lusso is made from 11 essential oils and keeps your skin hydrated and luminous. (via Frey de Fleur)
9. Fig + Yarrow Apothecary Facial Care Kit ($74): We won’t complain if we find this skincare sampler underneath the tree this year. We love that it’s travel-sized and filled with delicious products like facial scrub and facial serum.
10. Kora Organics Exfoliating Cream ($58): Founded by Miranda Kerr (we bet that got your attention) this exfoliating cream will leave you with super model-worthy skin.
What are you all-natural beauty must-haves? Did we leave your favorite off the list? Tell us in the comments!