9 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
Happy March! I don’t know about you, but I’m 100% ready to usher in some new makeup products and beauty must-haves in time for the new season. Spring is all about revitalizing your skin, getting that dewy glow and rocking minimalist makeup — and these 10 newly launched beauty products will instantly perk up your warm weather beauty routine.
2. MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara ($30): This new mascara from MILK is made from ubame oak charcoal and sapphire dust, so you’ll get a super inky color from a couple swipes of this stuff. The brush’s unique shape is designed to thicken and separate your lashes — what more could you want?
3. Primary Raw Soy Milk Bio Lumpoule & Multi Balm ($65): If you’re looking for a powerful but gentle product that focuses on anti-aging, firming and brightening, this new multi balm from Primary Raw is just that. If your skin tends to dry out even in warmer weather, this product will hydrate like WHOA.
4. NYX Pro Foundation Mixer ($10): If you have trouble finding the ideal makeup shade to match your skin tone, this new product from NYX will be a lifesaver. Just add in these shade mixers to your go-to foundation to tweak the tone, shade and finish to completely customize your color.
5. Biossance The Purifier Cleansing Oil ($30): Oil cleansers are amazing, y’all, and this brand new one from Biossance deserves a try. It’s a gentle makeup remover (oil actually dissolves it completely) and cleanser that’ll leave your skin super smooth and hydrated thanks to hemisqualane and plant-derived oils.
6. Cover FX Correct Click ($18): Color correcting is taking the makeup world by storm, and these six sticks from Cover FX work wonders. Whether you have dark circles, blemishes, dullness or rosacea, these full-coverage correctors will conceal it all.
7. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette ($45): Gwen Stefani’s Urban Decay collection just keeps getting better. This blush palette features six totally wearable, gorgeous shades ranging from corals to pinks to shimmery peaches, making it a straight-up value product. Plus, the packaging rules.
8. Tata Harper Purifying Mask ($68): The latest and greatest from Tata Harper is this seriously detoxifying and purifying mask. It’ll remove buildup from your pores, deeply cleanse your skin and leave it looking and feeling insanely smooth. Use it once a week for a total skin refresh.
9. Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom ($12): The cult favorite is BACK! Glossier’s all-purpose beauty balm has returned with a fresh scent — coconut — that puts you in a great mood as the weather warms up and springtime makes itself known.