10 New Items in the B+C Shop You Need Right Now
We understand as well as the next person that Sunday can be bittersweet — it’s the perfect lazy day, but you’re also hours away from getting back to the daily grind. Forget all about those impending Monday woes by shopping the new arrivals in the Brit + Co Shop! We’ve got classes, DIY kits, graphic tees, gorgeous jewelry, awesome wall art and SO much more that you’ll totally love. Monday? No problem. Just keep calm and shop on!
1. You Be My Thelma ($24): This tea towel is perf for you and your partner in crime.
2. Hand-Painted Metal Tumblers – Set of 4 ($28): TBH, these tumblers are so pretty, you’ll forget you even have other dishware.
3. Pineapple Tote ($25): Add a tropical pop to your life with this fun tote. It’s the perfect size for everyday use and it will keep your mindset sunny all day long!
4. Peyote Socks ($18): Brightly printed socks add SUCH a cute, creative twist to any outfit. Rock these cactus patterned ones on your next weekend escapade.
5. Visual Diary Kit ($16): Interested in watching your creativity grow? Snap up this visual diary kit and start thinking outside the box.
6. DIY Solar System Kit ($50): This is an ideal weekend or rainy-day activity for the kiddos.
7. Palm Leaf Print ($55): Upgrade your wall art game with this palm leaf print.
8. Colour Me Good – 80s ($13): 80s kids, this one’s for you. Kick back and relax with this adult coloring book and get a healthy dose of nostalgia in the process. Radical!
9. Hex Signet Ring ($86): Modern, minimal and *so* perfect. This take on the classic signet ring is mega sleek and adds just the right amount of bling to any outfit.
10. Banana Moon Spots Necklace ($30): Handmade and painted clay and wooden beads guarantee this necklace is a one-of-a-kind statement piece.