It’s okay. Shopping is our guilty pleasure too. Have you checked out the B+C Shop these days? It’s packed with *such* good stuff. From epic online classes to DIY kits galore, we want it all. We have an entire wish list, but check out our faves below: agendas, graphic tees, picnic blankets + more!
1. Intro to Acrylic Painting Class ($20): That’s right. You can jumpstart your acrylic painting skills by tuning into this online class, which is the perfect rainy day project.
2. I Am Very Busy 17-Month Agenda ($20): Super busy? Us too. That’s why you need this agenda. Not only will it keep you totally organized, but it also comes with stickers. What’s better than stickers?!
3. Sam Jones Powersuit Tee ($55): We <3 graphic tees. Pair this one with your favorite pair of high-waisted shorts for a laid-back summer look.
4. Vacances Picnic Mat ($29): During the summertime, it seems like there’s a picnic every single weekend, which is why you definitely need this mat. Simply unfold and enjoy.
5. Game of Love Kit ($60): This is officially the coolest set of sheets we’ve ever seen. The kit comes with everything you need to play the ultimate game of love.
6. Heart of Gold Candle ($15): It’s wedding season, and you know what that means? It’s time to buy some gifts. We suggest starting with this adorable candle.
7. DOG MILK Dip Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): If you’re on the hunt for a new dog leash, why not DIY one? We know your pup with LOVE this ombre option.
8. Yes Way Chardonnay Tote ($22): We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
9. Mya Bracelet ($28): Say hello to your go-to summer bracelet. Wear it with a stack of bracelets or on its own. Either way, you’ll be looking fab.
What’s your favorite thing in the shop at the moment? Share with us in the comments below!