Finding a quick and healthy weeknight dinner is no easy feat. If you’re the type to plan ahead and have a stash of freezer-friendly meals ready to go, more power to you! Sadly, that’s a tough goal to keep up with. Every now and then we need a last-minute meal that is somehow both fast and nutritious. Luckily, between all of those wholesome low-carb meals and one-pot wonders circulating the web, we’ve found 13 versatile one-pot dinners that bring zucchini noodles to the table to fill you up and make you feel good.
1. One-Pan Mongolian Beef Zoodles: If you’ve got a mean craving for Chinese takeout, do not fret. You can indulge by making this quick and easy, low-carb Mongolian beef with zucchini noodles. All of the flavors you love in just 30 minutes. (via Life Made Sweeter)
2. One-Pot Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Soup: Nutritious and delicious, this one-pot soup is the perfect way to warm up throughout these chilly months and to cure what’s ailin’ ya. With zero hassle, this bowl of goodness goes from stove top to table top in less than 10. (via Peas and Crayons)
3. One-Pot Zucchini Pasta: This 20-minute vegan and GF pasta dish is a produce lovers dream. It’s also a simple, light and wholesome option for those busy weeknights where you need to refuel between work and spin class. (via Making Thyme for Health)
4. Healthy Chicken Stir-Fry With Dijon Orange Almond Sauce and Zucchini Noodles: Loaded with spring veggies and drizzled with a brightly flavored citrus sauce, this Whole30-compliant meal will have your family begging for it on the regular. They won’t even care that it’s super healthy — everybody wins! (via Food Faith Fitness)
5. Cheesy Meatball Zucchini Skillet: Doing that low-carb thing certainly doesn’t mean you can’t get naughty once in a while. If you’re pining for comfort food, this cheesy and meaty skillet meal will deliver. (via Oh, Sweet Basil)
6. One-Pot Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles: This majestic meal is what low-carb dreams are made of. By blending tender chicken, sweet pineapple chunks, homemade teriyaki sauce and crisp zucchini noodles, you get a healthy dose of protein and a *ton* of flavor. (via Life Made Sweeter)
7. One-Pot Cajun Shrimp Zucchini Pasta: For those days you crave a heaping plate of pasta, we can guarantee that zucchini will do the trick. Especially when tossed with shrimp, fresh veggies and a cajun kick. (via Wicked Spatula)
8. Easy Chicken Satay With Zoodles and Mushrooms: Give rice a break and rock a satay with some zoodles instead. This super simple one-pot meal brings veggies and chicken to your plate with the most addictive peanut sauce ever. (via Family Food on the Table)
9. Scallop Scampi With Zoodles: Scallops are one of the most underused shellfish at home, so we encourage you to get adventurous and whip up this tantalizing scallop scampi stat. It’s a tasty low-cal meal that’s ready in a measly 25 minutes; you can’t pass that up! (via Garden in the Kitchen)
10. 20-Minute Honey Lime Chicken With Zucchini Noodles: When you think of a 20-minute dinner, it’s likely that something mundane comes to mind — like an uninspired stir-fry or a frozen pizza. But this mind-blowing honey lime chicken dish is just as quick and will leave you OH-SO-satisfied. (via Little Broken)
11. One-Pot Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles: If you dig shrimp, you’re already well aware that shrimp and garlic together are more than stellar. This dish brings that amazing pairing a step further with the addition of zucchini noodles in this savory and lemon-y scampi. (via Jar of Lemons)
12. One-Pot Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles: If you want to spice things up with your weeknight meals, look no further. This healthy and substantial dinner gives you your protein and your veggies, both tossed in a succulent sauce that is spicy, sweet and salty. (via Life Made Sweeter)
13. One-Pot Creamy Pesto Shrimp Zucchini Noodles: You’re definitely going to want to add this one to your weekly rotation; it’s nutritious and easy peasy. Zucchini noodles get tossed in a homemade basil pesto along with cream and shrimp; we need some indulgence to balance out all that healthy stuff. (via Little Broken)
Follow us on Pinterest for more low-carb dinner inspo.