We can’t wait for cozy sweaters and tights, but our toes aren’t quite as excited to be encased in heavy boots. With September Summer and the option to travel/live in warmer locales, we can squeeze a few more weeks of peep toes into our wardrobe. Luckily for us there are so many amazing options to choose from. We might just need all 15 of these…
1. Jeffrey Campbell Bellini Heel ($140): With a sky-high stiletto and some amazing details (including pebbled shell), these heels are bound to be your go-to Saturday night shoe.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Cors Bootie ($175): You were looking for a shootie that broke the mold: It had to work for autumn’s colors and textures, but it needed something you couldn’t quite put your finger on. Well, we found it for you. Cognac leather and a stacked heel make it perfect for autumn, while the cutouts and laces make it way cooler than last season’s shootie.
4. House of Harlow 1960 Rilie ($146): Leave it to Miss Richie to design these forever-in-style black and white little numbers with lace-up back detailing.
6. Posy Wedges ($134): These wedges might just be our new everyday staple. They’ll easily transition from the office to a shopping day to a night out, from warm sandal weather to cooler leather weather.
7. Jeffrey Campbell Meriwidow ($145): Soft colors and a perfect little lift makes this shoe a no-brainer.
8. Jeffrey Campbell Quincy Heel ($178): From the top, it’s your basic bootie, but from the side, it’s a whole other story. Basically, this is the shoe version of “business in the front, party in the back” — but way cooler than a mullet.
10. Jo Shooties ($270): Sage green will remind you of laying in summer grass but will also blend seamlessly into your warm fall wardrobe.
14. Levity Katie Bootie ($60): One of the most exciting things about a new season is a new palette of colors to play with. Welcome fall with dark teals and aubergines, in the form of this suede shootie.
15. MIA Esperanze Slingback Heel ($70): While we are excited for new, rich colors, black will always be a wardrobe staple. This perfect for the office, for the club or for laying around your house pair are looking fabulous to us.
So are our picks on point? Tweet us @britandco and let us know what you’re looking for in a fall shoe!