Saying hello to summer does not mean saying goodbye to boots. In fact, some of the hottest looks we’re seeing for the season include super cute booties in all different styles and colors. Pair them with a sundress, a maxi skirt or your shortest jean shorts. Any way you wear them, you’re going to love them. We’ve rounded up 15 fabulous ankle boots that are sure to go with all of your summer favorites, so give your flip flops a day off and get ready to dip your feet into these bad boys.
1. Suede Peep Toe Sandal ($130): We love the breezy mesh look of these navy shoes. And the little peep toe will show off your fab summer pedi.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Stinson Cutout Ankle Boot ($140): Huaraches are back in style, and when Jeffrey Campbell puts his spin on things, only good things can happen.
3. Open Toe Booties ($585): A thicker heel usually means a smaller chance of us breaking our necks or having to walk awkwardly in pain. And this intense, teal color is a serious rare find.
4. Torri Suede Bootie ($80): Festival booties, for sure. The cutout design would look stellar with some cutoffs and a flowy tank.
5. Wedge Bootie ($168): Toms is getting in the ankle boot game with these adorable lace-ups. Opt for the red, white and blue stripes and you’re all set for the 4th of July.
6. Futurista Cutout Booties ($80): Turn some heads with these sleek cutout pumps, especially if you pair them with a hip pair of cropped pants.
7. Suede Lace Up Ankle Bootie ($34): Oh mint, how we adore thee. We’d be willing to work our whole outfit around these fresh kicks.
8. Wyatt Booties ($228): This color’s twist on pink and tan is super flirty. And we love an effortless slip-on.
9. Caitlynn Booties ($97): Tan suede goes with just about everything, so matching your outfit to these booties will be a cinch.
10. Watson Boot ($210): We’re not sure whether to say va-va-voom or yeehaw, but the Western, studded look is totally working for us right now.
11. Zian Shooties ($100): The touch of lace on these shooties is just enough to make them feel feminine. We see these going with everything from minis to maxis to some fresh white denim.
12. Osborn Salak Chukka Boot ($175): An almost non-existent heel and embroidered paneling in vibrant colors make these your go-to when you’re rocking your favorite pair of jorts.
13. Marlow Raffia Booties ($100): Your white denim has met its minty fresh dreams. Wear them together daily.
14. Brighton Bootie ($172): In a world of stilettos and kitten heels, the chunky heel on these babies is to die for. Brighton booties FTW.
15. Buckle Strap Pointy Toe Bootie ($15): Want to know how to turn a pair of ankle boots into a sure pick for summer? Make them pink. Who doesn’t love pink?
Which of these summer ankle boots strike your fancy? Let us know in the comments below.