10 Simple Over-the-Door Storage Solutions
Those studio apartments are an important milestone in life. But one thing they’re not? Roomy. We’re all about showing you how to get organized and take full advantage of your space. But if you’re still struggling to close the closet, try some of these 10 over-the-door storage solutions.
1. Magical Thinking Geo Over-The-Door Pocket Organizer ($39): Just because it’s storage doesn’t mean it has to be boring. We love this bright, geometric space-saving fix.
2. Door Valet ($22): If your closet is packed to the brim, we’ve got great news! Now you can have another mini closet right behind the door!
3. Hair Accessory Storage ($14): No space under the sink? No problem.
4. Over Door Shoe Rack ($42): Think about how much extra space you’ll have if you can move all your shoes here? Side note: If only everyone’s shoe collection was this rainbow-tastic.
5. Vertical Hanger ($18): Change things up by opting for a storage solution with hangers going down the door rather than across it.
6. Colored Hooks ($14): For a surprise pop of color every time you shut the door try out these simple and fun hooks for hanging anything you want.
8. Birdseye Rack ($25): Leave the house feeling chipper with these friendly little chicks who are oh-so-cute but even more handy.
9. Magazine Holder ($22): If all those glossy pages are claiming most the floor space, stick them here. While you’re down there, why not hang up some of those clothes that haven’t quite made it to the closet?
10. Mirror Rack ($119): If you share a bathroom, you’re probably well aware it’s not always available when you need it. Hang this convenient mirror and shelving unit over the door for an instant vanity.
Are you a storage space genius? What’s your secret? Dish in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)