Oversized everything is definitely in right now. From our big statement art to our loose fashion, bigger really can be better when it comes to style. Case in point: giant oversized mirrors. Not only do they look super cool, but they also help to brighten and open up a space. Brilliant! Here are 17 supersized stunners we can’t wait to hang on our walls.
5. Holy Hexagon: Giant oxygons FTW. This would look great as a floor mirror or mounted above a dinning room table or big fireplace. We love how the dots along the frame add a soft vibe to this rad geometric piece. (via @onekingslane)
7. Bathroom Statement Mirror: Tiffani Amber Thiessen knows what’s up when it comes to oversized decor. This giant bathroom mirror blends oh-so well with the lime ladder and paint-dipped stools. PS, how cool is this tub? We wouldn’t mind taking a LONG bath here. (via Lonny)
8. Dining Room: Sometimes you need a little gold and a little vintage to tie together an otherwise modern space. Everything about this dining room — from the mixed styles and neutral palette — just works. (via Automatism)
9. Simple Frame: With a bold wall like this one, all you need is a simple square mirror to open up the space. If you still can’t give up that gallery wall, here’s proof that giant and little pieces play well together. (via Lonny)
10. Pop of Neon: A little neon never hurt anyone, or any space for that matter. This modern piece brings a subtly bold statement and contrasts just right with the bright orange baseboard trim. (via Just Good Design)
12. Vintage White Floor Mirror: When it comes to oversized mirrors, the bigger the frame, the better. Case in point? This beautiful white one that totally stands out in an overly neutral space. (via Life as a Moodboard)
13. Colorful and Bright: The closet seems like an obvious place to have a mirror, but why not go big, bright and bold while you’re at it? We would love planning out #ootds in this gorgeous walk-in. (via The Style Files)
14. Slim + Chic: Hallways are a great place to incorporate an oversized mirror. Feel free to mix things up with different styles and textures of furniture to keep things interesting. (via Style at Home)
15. Mirror Wall: Oversized is kind of an understatement here. A ginormous mirror like this one that covers almost two stories is sure to make a statement throughout your entire loft. (via Architectural Digest Russia)
16. Nursery Views: When it comes to introducing good home design to your babe, we say start ’em young. An oversized mirror above the changing station will give you plenty of time to check for mysterious stains before putting the little one to bed. (via Project Nursery)
17. Vintage Flair: We’re not sure which one we like better: the mirror or that beautiful blue bike. Regardless, both look stunning together and brighten up an otherwise boring hallway. (via Marie Claire Maison)
Are you loving the oversized mirror trend? Which one’s your fave? Let us know in the comments below!