Quiz: Are You a Party Animal?
Throwing a bridal shower, bachelorette, or just regular old party for your gaggle of gals? What’s a party without party animals? Whether you’re going for classy or sassy, these 15 party animal-inspired ideas are sure get your party-planning juices flowing. And many thanks to Zazzle, our partner on this post, for supporting a whole lot of designers who like to stray from the herd and create gorgeously unique + customizable goodies.
For more custom party ideas, be sure to check out Zazzle’s Party Ideas section for all your birthdays, bridal showers, bachelorettes, and BBQs.
1. Pink + Black Elephant + Aztec Galaxy Pattern ($1.50 per invite): First, you’ve gotta invite your girls. How cute are these colorful elephants? Go for the black background if you’re planning an evening event and go for the right if it’s more of a Sunday Funday.
5. Animal Party Spoons: There’s definitely something borderline morbid about forks and spoons with animals atop them, but they’re sure to add a sort of cheeky, kitschy mood to your event. (via Funkytime)
7. Balloon Animals: Or go kid-style and drum up your DIY balloon animal skills. After all, Owen Wilson isn’t the only one who can wow the kiddos with balloon animals! You can even hire someone who can make balloon animals for the bride and groom. (photo via IGN)
9. Anorak Kissing Animals Picnic Blankets ($47-$55): If you’re going to party it up in the great outdoors, you might as well have the a great-outdoors-themed picnic blanket. Available with rabbits, birds, or stags—we can’t pick a favorite.
10. Animal-Themed iPhone Cases ($43 and up): If you’re having a smaller event and want to give a few of your guests a tech-cessory to take home, why not go for one of these cute customizable iPhone cases? I mean, how adorable is that bulldog? :)
11. Real Men Love Cats ($23): If you’re throwing a bridal shower, get the bride-to-be a gift for her groom. Meow!
14. Animal Onesies (£40): If you’re throwing a slumber party, all your girls definitely need an animal onesie. (Editor’s Note: I totally bought these for my best friend’s bachelorette and they were a huge hit!)
15. Colorful Flip Flops ($37): These seriously look like Lisa Frank sat in on a few creative sessions at Zazzle HQ, and we’re into it. Flip flops are a fun favor at any party where gals show up wearing high heels. The question is, do you go for the Colorful Herd, the Spacey Cats, the Paisley Deer Head, or Chevron Elephants? Choices, choices.
How would you throw a party animal-themed party? Talk to us in the comments below.