14 Pasta Salad Recipes That Pack a Punch for Lunch
Brown-baggin’ it to work is a wise choice. Not only are you saving money, but you can also save calories. But sometimes even the most creative of foodies run out of ideas for next-level sandwiches and nourishing fiber-filled wraps. This is when pasta salads come in handy, and the best part is that you can make a large batch and easily pre-package your lunch for the week! Winning. Here are 14 mouth-watering pasta recipes that will have you counting down the hours until lunch ALL morning long.
1. Peanut Noodle Salad in a Jar: This jarred salad was made to be a tag-along lunch, but it packs so much more excitement than your usual jar salad. With bold peanut-y flavors, it gives you the option to use noodles, legumes, or your fave grains. (via Eating Bird Food)
3. Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad: If anyone ever tries to tell you that salads are boring, put this gem in front of their face. With juicy mandarins, crunchy nuts, crisp veggies, and Ramen noodles, it’s anything *but* boring. (via Coffee and Crayons)
4. Creamy Vegan Mexican Pasta Salad: This vegan masterpiece is overflowing with healthy goodies, and it’s all tossed in a creamy and dreamy cashew chipotle sauce. The hearty and filling lunch op is a flavor fiesta that won’t leave you wanting to take a siesta! (via Emilie Eats)
5. Winter Spinach and Ricotta Pesto: This dish is beyond simple, yet oh-so-flavorful. Because pesto packs so much flavor, you don’t have to add anything else to this pasta — but the option is there if you want to. (via Our Salty Kitchen)
6. Grilled Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad: Grilled veggies are a summer side dish fave, but they never seem to keep well as leftovers. Unless, of course, you throw them into a delicious pasta salad. (via Salt and Lavender)
7. Ranch BLT Pasta Salad: If you’re tired of packing sandwiches, get creative and turn your fave ‘wich into a big bowl of noodles. This bad boy brings all of the elements of a glorious BLT into a bowl of bowties, and it’s pretty much the best thing since ditching sliced bread. (via Bitchin Brunch)
9. Deviled Egg Pasta Salad: Anyone who loves deviled eggs knows how difficult it is to not eat the entire tray at a potluck. (The struggle is REAL, y’all.) This pasta salad caters to these exact people by giving them an entire bowl of that good stuff, so chow down. (via Courtney’s Sweets)
10. Sun-Dried Tomato and Asparagus Pasta Salad: Our fave spring veg is almost in season, and it makes a statement in this salad. Yes, we’re talking about asparagus. Tossed with tart sun-dried tomatoes and a lemon-y burst, this salad will totally refresh you. (via Jennifer Meyering)
11. Southwest Pasta Salad: If you’re a fan of cilantro *and* ranch dressing, this salad is going to make you a very happy camper. It’s the perfect way to welcome the warmer weather, with its Southwest-inspired flavors and fresh veggies. (via NeighborFood)
12. Dill Pickle Pasta Salad: If you consider yourself a pickle lover, you need to dish this up stat. All of the tangy and briny goodness we love about dill pickles is brought to this creamy pasta salad for lunch-y perfection. (via Fox Valley Foodie)
13. Raw Vegan Noodles Salad: Spiralizer fans, this tasty and vibrant salad is calling your names. Spiralized veggies are tossed in a light miso dressing with fresh mint to satisfy and rejuvenate. (via The Stingy Vegan)
14. Bruschetta Pasta Salad With Olives and Kale: If you love topping grilled bread with chopped tomatoes, onions, and feta, try topping a pasta salad with it. This recipe brings the essence of bruschetta to your lunch bag, along with briny olives and healthful kale. (via NOURISHED.)
For more satisfying lunch ideas, check us out on Pinterest!