12 Pasta Salads Just in Time for Spring
Changes to your fashion and beauty looks aren't the only things that need an overhaul come springtime — your collection of recipes could also use a bit of a kick. Let's face it: Now that the weather is filled with sunny days and sultry nights, the last thing you want to do is to be stuck slaving over a hot stove. Scroll on for 12 delicious pasta salad recipes that are as beautiful to look at as they are to eat.
3. Sweet and Sour Cucumber Thai Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free): Anything gluten-free is all the rage these days, so why not incorporate it into a Thai-inspired salad? Sweet, sour and healthy? Sign us up! (via Peas and Crayons)
4. Caprese Pasta Salad: If you are already a fan of the traditional Caprese salad, then you'll absolutely love this one. It was basically made for casual picnics and sunny beach outings. (via The Recipe Critic)
5. Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad: Some ingredients are just made for each other. Chicken, ranch and Southwestern flavor are tasty components that join forces for this fantastic party salad. (via Butter With a Side of Bread)
7. Pizza Pasta Salad: There is always time for pizza, and some of the best ways to enjoy it are not in the traditional sense. Turn the beloved pie on its ear and make this pizza-licious pasta salad instead. (Via From Valerie's Kitchen)
9. Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad: Anything featuring Greek ingredients is practically impossible to say no to. This standout dish features cheese tortellini — need we say more? (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
Follow us on Pinterest for more pasta salad recipes!
This post has been updated.
- How to best ever pasta salad bomb af - B+C Guides ›
- How to make veggie salad (alternative to pasta salad) - B+C Guides ›
- How to make super simple yet delicious pasta salad - B+C Guides ›
- 14 Pasta Salad Recipes That Pack a Punch for Lunch - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Summery Pasta Salads to Make Right Now - Brit + Co ›