There’s No Wrong Way to Eat These 17 Peanut Butter Cup Recipes
Alright, let’s get a show of hands. Who out there can’t get enough of the dynamic flavor duo of chocolate and peanut butter? It’s a combo many of us fell in love with as kids — long before we were introduced to the wonders of Nutella. These 17 recipes featuring peanut butter cups take things to the next level. Prepare yourselves, it’s about to get real nutty ’round here!
1. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake (Gluten-Free): Let’s just give ourselves a moment to take it all in. Rich layers of chocolate cake alternate with peanut butter buttercream, but it doesn’t stop there. An artful pour of ganache drips down the sides, and a ring of peanut butter cups forms a crown on top. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
3. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake (Vegan): Whether or not you follow a vegan diet, these ganache-swirled cheesecakes topped with chopped dark chocolate peanut butter cups will totally hit the spot. (via Minimalist Baker)
4. Chocolate Bowls With Peanut Butter Mousse: Have some fun forming the DIY edible bowls, then fill ’em with fluffy, nutty mousse followed by a smattering of peanut butter cups. The addition of a single chocolate-dipped pretzel adds a welcome touch of something salty. (via The First Year Blog)
5. Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes: Wow, a short stack of these flapjacks topped with a dollop of peanut butter whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce may be better-suited for dessert than breakfast, but we’re definitely open to serving them up as a little AM indulgence. (via Spicy Southern Kitchen)
6. Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream: Gotta love no-churn homemade ice cream recipes. This one does one better by mixing in two of our favorite treats: Oreos and peanut butter cups. Pumpkin ‘n Spice)
7. Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Popsicles: These JELL-O pudding pops are sure to bring up some nostalgic feelings for children of the ’90s. But no worries! It’s easy to DIY your own version of the discontinued frozen novelty. (via The View From Great Island)
8. No-Churn Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Soft Pretzel Ice Cream Sammies: Ice cream sandwiches take a turn for the totally unique and savory in this recipe. (via Half Baked Harvest)
11. Browned Butter Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Cookies With Sea Salt: We’ll take a dozen of these sweet-salty-crisp-chewy-nutty-chocolatey cookies, please! (via Cooking Actress)
13. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream: Equally rich whether you make this ice cream dairy-free or not, cool off with a scoop of foolproof homemade treat on a hot day. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
14. Reese’s Peanut Butter Shooters: Move over Jello shots, there’s a new shooter in town. Make these vodka and extra-nutty peanut butter cup shots in edible PB-chocolate glasses for your next Halloween party. (via Brit + Co)
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake: Show your favorite peanut butter cup lovin’ friend just how much they mean to you by presenting them this ahhh-maze-ing labor of love made with too many layers to count. (via Butterlust Blog)
Who can’t wait to sink their teeth into one of these outrageous goodies (or at the very least, a peanut butter cup)? Chat with us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)