There’s No Wrong Way to Eat These 17 Peanut Butter Cup Recipes
Alright, let’s get a show of hands. Who out there can’t get enough of the dynamic flavor duo of chocolate and peanut butter ? It’s a combo many of us fell in love with as kids — long before we were introduced to the wonders of Nutella . These 17 recipes featuring peanut butter cups take things to the next level. Prepare yourselves, it’s about to get real nutty ’round here!
1. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake (Gluten-Free) : Let’s just give ourselves a moment to take it all in. Rich layers of chocolate cake alternate with peanut butter buttercream, but it doesn’t stop there. An artful pour of ganache drips down the sides, and a ring of peanut butter cups forms a crown on top. (via Yammie’s Noshery )
3. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cups Cheesecake (Vegan) : Whether or not you follow a vegan diet, these ganache-swirled cheesecakes topped with chopped dark chocolate peanut butter cups will totally hit the spot. (via Minimalist Baker )
4. Chocolate Bowls With Peanut Butter Mousse : Have some fun forming the DIY edible bowls, then fill ’em with fluffy, nutty mousse followed by a smattering of peanut butter cups. The addition of a single chocolate-dipped pretzel adds a welcome touch of something salty. (via The First Year Blog )
5. Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes : Wow, a short stack of these flapjacks topped with a dollop of peanut butter whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce may be better-suited for dessert than breakfast, but we’re definitely open to serving them up as a little AM indulgence. (via Spicy Southern Kitchen )
6. Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream : Gotta love no-churn homemade ice cream recipes. This one does one better by mixing in two of our favorite treats: Oreos and peanut butter cups. Pumpkin ‘n Spice )
7. Chunky Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Popsicles : These JELL-O pudding pops are sure to bring up some nostalgic feelings for children of the ’90s. But no worries! It’s easy to DIY your own version of the discontinued frozen novelty. (via The View From Great Island )
8. No-Churn Caramel Peanut Butter Cup Soft Pretzel Ice Cream Sammies : Ice cream sandwiches take a turn for the totally unique and savory in this recipe. (via Half Baked Harvest )
11. Browned Butter Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Cookies With Sea Salt : We’ll take a dozen of these sweet-salty-crisp-chewy-nutty-chocolatey cookies, please! (via Cooking Actress )
13. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream : Equally rich whether you make this ice cream dairy-free or not, cool off with a scoop of foolproof homemade treat on a hot day. (via Yammie’s Noshery )
14. Reese’s Peanut Butter Shooters : Move over Jello shots , there’s a new shooter in town. Make these vodka and extra-nutty peanut butter cup shots in edible PB-chocolate glasses for your next Halloween party. (via Brit + Co )
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake : Show your favorite peanut butter cup lovin’ friend just how much they mean to you by presenting them this ahhh-maze-ing labor of love made with too many layers to count. (via Butterlust Blog )
Who can’t wait to sink their teeth into one of these outrageous goodies (or at the very least, a peanut butter cup)? Chat with us below!