15 Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Your *Pets* to Wear This Holiday
It’s almost impossible to resist buying your pet everything 24/7, and now that the holidays are here, the urge to pamper your furry friends kicks into overdrive. Just give in already! Put your four-legged family member on the top of the Nice List with these 15 cute holiday sweaters made for dogs and cats. They are festive and tacky and make for the most adorable holiday photo op EVER.
1. Chilly Dog Christmas Elf Sweater ($33+): If Santa’s little helpers were this cute, he’d have a hard time getting anything done.
2. Merry Cat Shop Christmas Scarf ($29): If your feline BFF doesn’t care for sweaters, try this cute scarf, which simply wraps around the collar for festive flair that won’t freak them out.
3. Petit Dog Apparel Snowflake Pom Sweater ($22+): Consider yourself warned: This pom sweater will have people stopping you in the street for a photo of your pup.
4. Henry and Co Pets Christmas Dog Collar ($30): Your picky little buddy needs something snazzy for your holiday party.
5. Ware of the Dog Textured Pullover ($70): If you’re chilly, so is your four-legged friend. This plush, textured pullover will have them curled up in your lap and snoozing in no time.
6. Sh3 Collection Santa Baby Dog Sweater ($30): A goofy, fun-loving dog needs a funny sweater to match that outgoing personality!
7. Pajamagram Ugly Christmas Cat Sweater ($20): Your feline will love repping their favorite Christmas climbing toy on the back of this sweater.
8. Stinky G Green Festive Reindeer Dog Sweater ($17+): This bright green number is perfect for those pics with Santa.
9. Burger & Friends Twin Deer Knit Holiday Dog Sweater ($15): This cute sweater is spot on for those December trips to the dog park.
10. My Knitt Handmade Christmas Dog Sweater ($45): The holidays are perfect for all things handmade, and cute puppy gear is no exception.
12. Chilly Dog Peppermint Hoodie ($33+): This sweet color combination will have your pet standing out in a sea of red and green.
13. Pup Cycle Canada Red Holiday Dog Sweater ($25): How cute are the buttons on this little cardigan? This will come in handy for those quick trips outside — just button it up over the harness and head out the door.
14. Burger & Friends Snowman Knit Sweater ($18): Showcase your pal’s love for snow with this bright red sweater.
15. Simply Sphynx Striped Hoodie ($43+): With all of the experience your cat probably has with the Christmas tree, they’re more than qualified to dress up as one of Santa’s helpers.
Which pet sweater is your little buddy going to be wearing this year? Tweet us your furry friend’s new look @BritandCo!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!