15 Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Your *Pets* to Wear This Holiday
It’s almost impossible to resist buying your pet everything 24/7, and now that the holidays are here, the urge to pamper your furry friends kicks into overdrive. Just give in already! Put your four-legged family member on the top of the Nice List with these 15 cute holiday sweaters made for dogs and cats. They are festive and tacky and make for the most adorable holiday photo op EVER.
1. Chilly Dog Christmas Elf Sweater ($33+): If Santa’s little helpers were this cute, he’d have a hard time getting anything done.
2. Merry Cat Shop Christmas Scarf ($29): If your feline BFF doesn’t care for sweaters, try this cute scarf, which simply wraps around the collar for festive flair that won’t freak them out.
3. Petit Dog Apparel Snowflake Pom Sweater ($22+): Consider yourself warned: This pom sweater will have people stopping you in the street for a photo of your pup.
4. Henry and Co Pets Christmas Dog Collar ($30): Your picky little buddy needs something snazzy for your holiday party.
5. Ware of the Dog Textured Pullover ($70): If you’re chilly, so is your four-legged friend. This plush, textured pullover will have them curled up in your lap and snoozing in no time.
6. Sh3 Collection Santa Baby Dog Sweater ($30): A goofy, fun-loving dog needs a funny sweater to match that outgoing personality!
7. Pajamagram Ugly Christmas Cat Sweater ($20): Your feline will love repping their favorite Christmas climbing toy on the back of this sweater.
8. Stinky G Green Festive Reindeer Dog Sweater ($17+): This bright green number is perfect for those pics with Santa.
9. Burger & Friends Twin Deer Knit Holiday Dog Sweater ($15): This cute sweater is spot on for those December trips to the dog park.
10. My Knitt Handmade Christmas Dog Sweater ($45): The holidays are perfect for all things handmade, and cute puppy gear is no exception.
12. Chilly Dog Peppermint Hoodie ($33+): This sweet color combination will have your pet standing out in a sea of red and green.
13. Pup Cycle Canada Red Holiday Dog Sweater ($25): How cute are the buttons on this little cardigan? This will come in handy for those quick trips outside — just button it up over the harness and head out the door.
14. Burger & Friends Snowman Knit Sweater ($18): Showcase your pal’s love for snow with this bright red sweater.
15. Simply Sphynx Striped Hoodie ($43+): With all of the experience your cat probably has with the Christmas tree, they’re more than qualified to dress up as one of Santa’s helpers.
Which pet sweater is your little buddy going to be wearing this year? Tweet us your furry friend’s new look @BritandCo!
Getting the word out about your brand takes time, drive, and ingenuity. And it doesn't come easy for many entrepreneurs. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're chatting with Selfmade alum Taylor Morgan McPherson, founder of Sustainable Sparkle Bar, about ways in which she scored press as a solo startup brand and what she learned from Selfmade to take her brand marketing up a notch.
B + C: How did you know Sustainable Sparkle Bar was your business to start?
Glitter has always been my thing, so when I started my event company I decided to make it my niche. I started telling people I threw glitter-themed parties where people would get sparkled with glitter body art and makeup. Six months after that I applied to my first festival and to work with SUR restaurant in West Hollywood.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
I honestly can't say that I've had a specific strategy that I've followed when it comes to getting my business off the ground. I have a PR background so I was just constantly pitching new business and posting on social media.
B + C: What's the biggest challenge you face as a small business owner?
I would say creating a stable income and revenue stream. With a seasonal, event-based business it can be very up and down.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
The relationships I made and the push to start an email database.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I love what I do and I believe in myself 100%. Staying motivated isn't the hard part. Pushing myself to do the work and staying accountable is the hard part.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip? Do you use any apps that help you manage your business?
I keep multiple to-do lists, hand-written and digital. I also tell clients and partners that I will have something to them by a certain time or day so I have to stick to it.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Just do it, take the leap. And don't worry about what anyone else says to thinks.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Issa Rae, I'm so inspired by everything that she's created being a creative and a black woman. It's my dream to have my own show one day based on my life and where I give advice and talk about the world. She's doing it and making people laugh and giving people joy. And it's based in LA. Watching Insecure only further cemented my dreams of wanting to live in LA.
B + C: How did you hear about the Office Depot scholarship?
One of my friends that I met through Camp No Counselors saw an IG ad for it and nominated me.
B + C: What has receiving the scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start/grow your business?
It's completely helped me level up and take my business to another level. Selfmade helped me host my first virtual event and taught me how to set up my website to sell tickets to events and get RSVPs.
B + C: How have Office Depot services or products helped you accomplish more in your business?
I got new cards to send in all of my orders with my discount code on them. I also bought a really cool 4K camera that I now use for my social media.
Let Office Depot OfficeMax help you stand out in the crowd. From signs, posters & banners to promote your business, to marketing materials to keep your customers informed, Office Depot OfficeMax offers a full suite of business services & solutions to help you & your business get noticed.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.