15 Ugly Christmas Sweaters for Your *Pets* to Wear This Holiday
It’s almost impossible to resist buying your pet everything 24/7, and now that the holidays are here, the urge to pamper your furry friends kicks into overdrive. Just give in already! Put your four-legged family member on the top of the Nice List with these 15 cute holiday sweaters made for dogs and cats. They are festive and tacky and make for the most adorable holiday photo op EVER.
1. Chilly Dog Christmas Elf Sweater ($33+): If Santa’s little helpers were this cute, he’d have a hard time getting anything done.
2. Merry Cat Shop Christmas Scarf ($29): If your feline BFF doesn’t care for sweaters, try this cute scarf, which simply wraps around the collar for festive flair that won’t freak them out.
3. Petit Dog Apparel Snowflake Pom Sweater ($22+): Consider yourself warned: This pom sweater will have people stopping you in the street for a photo of your pup.
4. Henry and Co Pets Christmas Dog Collar ($30): Your picky little buddy needs something snazzy for your holiday party.
5. Ware of the Dog Textured Pullover ($70): If you’re chilly, so is your four-legged friend. This plush, textured pullover will have them curled up in your lap and snoozing in no time.
6. Sh3 Collection Santa Baby Dog Sweater ($30): A goofy, fun-loving dog needs a funny sweater to match that outgoing personality!
7. Pajamagram Ugly Christmas Cat Sweater ($20): Your feline will love repping their favorite Christmas climbing toy on the back of this sweater.
8. Stinky G Green Festive Reindeer Dog Sweater ($17+): This bright green number is perfect for those pics with Santa.
9. Burger & Friends Twin Deer Knit Holiday Dog Sweater ($15): This cute sweater is spot on for those December trips to the dog park.
10. My Knitt Handmade Christmas Dog Sweater ($45): The holidays are perfect for all things handmade, and cute puppy gear is no exception.
12. Chilly Dog Peppermint Hoodie ($33+): This sweet color combination will have your pet standing out in a sea of red and green.
13. Pup Cycle Canada Red Holiday Dog Sweater ($25): How cute are the buttons on this little cardigan? This will come in handy for those quick trips outside — just button it up over the harness and head out the door.
14. Burger & Friends Snowman Knit Sweater ($18): Showcase your pal’s love for snow with this bright red sweater.
15. Simply Sphynx Striped Hoodie ($43+): With all of the experience your cat probably has with the Christmas tree, they’re more than qualified to dress up as one of Santa’s helpers.
Which pet sweater is your little buddy going to be wearing this year? Tweet us your furry friend’s new look @BritandCo!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.