Have you seen the cute pigs hogging the limelight as Instagram’s most famous pet porkers? If not, you need to! On days like this, we have the “hard” job of scrolling through Instagram for the cutest pets to follow. Life is rough. And while there are so many cute dogs with Instagram accounts, we’ve got our focus on these adorable Pigstagram accounts. Scroll through for some major cuteness and get ready for some serious double-tapping.
1. @hamlet_the_piggy: You’ll be California dreaming with Hamlet, a female mini pig from Los Angeles. Her homies call her Hammy, and this cute little piggy loves to play dress up on the daily.
2. @estherthewonderpig: Esther is a girly pig who thinks she’s one of the dogs. She’s not only verified on Instagram (#Instafamous), but she even has a new book on stands now!
3. @bacon_the_piglet: Bacon is a smiling mini-pig who thinks everything looks bigger in Texas. He’s a known heartbreaker and avid cuddler. Just look at that smile!
4. @bitsy_the_mini_pig: If you can’t already tell, Bitsy loves wearing tutus. She also loves rooting, snuggling and working for Cheerios.
5. @itslilypig: Lily is an adorable Vietnamese potbelly piggy. She is only three years old, loves to munch on Cheerios and carrots and enjoys napping. We can’t say we blame her. We love naps!
6. @lucy_the_mini_pig: Meet Lucy, she’s a spunky family pig from the west coast. She loves to eat candy and run around the house. Don’t you wish you had this kind of energy?!
7. @Abigail_the_mini_pig: Abigail is a girl who loves herself some Starbucks! She’s a one-year-old talkative mini pig who enjoys bathing in the sun with her family.
8. @prissy_pig: Priscilla and Poppleton (Prissy and Pop), share this Instagram account. These first-grade pigs are probably the most famous pigs around.
9. @bennett_the_pig: Meet Bennett, the mini Juliana potbelly pig who loves to smile. He’s a lovable troublemaker who enjoys having fun outside and squealing when he’s excited.
10. @lordhamiltonofficial: Mr. Lord Hamilton believes that one pig can make a difference, and we couldn’t agree more. This emotionally supportive piglet is as cute as he is cuddly.
11. @winston_theminipig: You should totally follow the wild and fun adventures of Winston. According to his parents, he’s the world’s most loved mini pig.
12. @peaches_the_mini_pig: Peaches is a cool mini-pig. She loves getting her belly rubbed and has an obsession with aviators. #TooCoolForSchool
13. @wilburandalbertthepigs: Say hello to the two rescue piggies, Wilbur and Albert. They were brought up in houses as “micro pigs” but became too big for their owners. Luckily for them, they’ve finally found their forever home. Awww.
14. @wilbur_the_traveling_pig: Wilbur is a pig who loves to travel the country with his mom and dad. He’s probably the cutest darn pig that ever walked through this garden.
15. @paddington_the_pig: Paddington the piglet is a busy piggy. He’s a part-time model and part-time
therapy pig TheraPIG. Keep up the good work, Paddington!
What do you think of these pigstagram accounts? Follow us on Pinterest for even more Pigworthy inspirations.