Made Us Blush: 15 Pretty-in-Pink Foods for Your Valentine
You won’t be the only one blushing this Valentine’s Day. Nope, these 15 pretty-in-pink recipes all feature at least a splash of the gorgeous light-rouge hue. From sweet desserts to a savory main course, these rosy bites will help fill your V-Day soiree with a whole lotta love (and color). Let’s get glowing!
3. Raspberry Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches (Vegan, Gluten-Free): It may be freezing out, but these almost-raw ice cream sandwiches are hard to resist. With their fudgy and oh-so creamy texture, you’ll have to remind yourself that these are actually dairy-free. (via Bojon Gourmet)
6. Ombre Pink Lemonade Courtesan au Chocolat: Each of these choux pastry puffs is filled with either strawberry chia curd or chocolate custard. Stack ’em up high for a sweet ombre effect. (via Will Frolic for Food)
7. Blush and Bashful Marshmallows: Enjoy the layered berry flavor of these fluffy ‘mallows. Blackberry puree creates a deep pink base while a blend of strawberries and raspberries tint the other layer a more subtle shade. (via Treats)
11. “Macarons” With Jam and Cream: Not ready to stress out over forming the perfect macaron “foot”? Then this cheater recipe is right up your alley. Reminiscent of whoopie pies, these cookie sandwiches are a total treat. (via The Food Fox)
14. Raspberry Palmiers: Nibble on these flaky, buttery, fruity cookies with ice cream, tea, coffee or by their lonesome. The best part: They’re super easy to make, but look like they take hours of effort. (via Palachinka)
15. Linguine With Blushing Gorgonzola Cream Sauce: Let’s wrap things up on a savory note. Adding tomatoes to a mix of cream and blue cheese makes for a pretty pink sauce that coats every twirl of pasta gorgeously. (via Apples and Sparkle)
Share your rosy-hued Valentine’s Day ideas with us below!