10 No-Bake Valentine’s Day Sweet Recipes to Wow Your Loved Ones
This Valentine’s Day, we’re cutting down on the time it takes to whip up homemade treats by going for no-bake recipes. If you’re giddy with visions of sugary sweets running through your head, make one of these desserts for yourself, your friends, or (duh!) your loved ones.
1. Rose Lollipops: Add a fancy flavor to candy with these rose-flavored lollipops. (via Brit + Co)
2. Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato Sandwich: Hello, sweet valentine. Decadent gelato and classic cookie dough make an unbeatable duo. (via Brit + Co)
3. Tropical Icebox Cakes: You both have work and routines to maintain, so a full-blown vacation might not be realistic for V-Day — so why not bring the tropics to you with these easy icebox cakes? (via Brit + Co)
4. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites: Almond butter and meal make these cookie dough bites taste like the real thing (but way healthier). (via Brit + Co)
5. Candelabra Fruit Cakes: It’s simply not Valentine’s Day until we pull out the strawberries. These fruitcakes are topped with a classy strawberry rose. (via Brit + Co)
6. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes: These cheesecakes feature a JELL-O strawberry top. How adorable, right? (via Brit + Co)
7. Conversation Heart Chocolate Bark: It’s a decadent treat to make for your valentine, your mom, your BFF, or office buddies. Accept praise graciously. (via Brit + Co)
8. No-Bake Mason Jar Cheesecakes: Graham crackers, cream cheese, and blueberry preserves layer for a packable treat. (via Brit + Co)
9. No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars: The world’s favorite flavor combination — peanut butter and chocolate — dominates these drool-worthy bars that are hopelessly addictive. (via Brit + Co)
10. Ombré Rice Krispies Treats: Entrance your sweetie with indulgent marshmallow combined with puffed rice cereal. One bite will bring back the nostalgic love for this dessert. (via Brit + Co)
Which of these indulgences encourages you to treat your taste buds? Tell us about your sweet tooth on Twitter @BritandCo.
Additional reporting by Lena O’Neal and Anna Monette Roberts