If our logo and site design didn’t give it away, we love color here at Brit + Co. From color-blocking a wardrobe to color-blocking shoes, we can’t stop playing with color around here. However, we know that many people are weary of color when it comes to their homes. We have the cure. So take a little break from your Valentine’s Day DIYing. Here are 15 unique places to add a pop of color to your home.
1. Pink Ampersand + Yellow Wellies: Who would have thought that an ampersand and yellow wellies could be decor pieces, but these two fine objects complete this room and give it the pops of color it needs. (via Design Sponge)
4. Green Staircase: The green staircase and the black-and-white prints are a magical combination in this gorgeous hallway. We also love the other green accent pieces to emphasize this punch of color. (via Joanna Henderson)
5. Pink Console Table: A great way to greet your guests is with a pink console table and a little moment just like this in your front hallway. Boy, this is making us dream up some possibilities for the Brit + Co. Headquarters. (via Kate Collins Interiors)
6. Yellow Closet: Would you ever come up with the idea of a totally chic yellow closet? Luckily, you don’t have to. You’ve got all of the faboulous inspiration you need right in this Portuguese apartment. (via De Zeen Magazine)
13. Bold Sofa + Chair: As if we could be more in love with Oh Joy, she goes and opens a new studio and decorates in to the nines with the help of Emily Henderson. The combo of this sofa and chair completely sets the space. (via Oh Joy)
14. Yellow Backsplash: When we hear “yellow backsplash” we immediately have visions of the 1970s, but this yellow backsplash is everything but outdated. It screams modern and fabulous in this kitchen. (via Design Sponge)
15. Pantone Kitchen: The quintessential way to add a pop of color to your home is to put in a Pantone kitchen, of course. But really, how awesome does this colorful kitchen look? (via Antonio Lanzillo)
What are your thoughts on these bold and colorful moves for your home? Let us know in the comments below!