17 Hot Hairstyles to Wear After a Workout
Once you’ve slaved your way through boot camp, barre, boxing and burpees, it’s time to rock that post-workout glow outside the gym. But just because your roots are a tad greasy and you’re short on time doesn’t mean you can’t exercise your right to stylish hair. We’ve shown you the best gym-friendly hairstyles. Now it’s time to check out 17 different ‘dos to wear after your next sweat session.
1. Frenchie Pony: Rule number one with sweaty hair: You don’t want it touching your face. That doesn’t mean you have to resort to a basic, boring ponytail. Throw in a side French braid that extends to the back of your head, then let the rest of that mane hang. (via Brit + Co)
3. Top Knot With Headband: If your hair is long enough, a high topknot is pretty much every woman’s go-to ‘do after a workout. To add more style with little effort, pair it with a bright headband. (via Etsy)
5. High Ponytail With Waves: A ponytail is the ideal way to get your hair out of your face and let your post-workout glow shine. Have a few extra mintues? Add some waves with a curling iron. (via Beauty High)
12. Braided Ponytail: If you’re extra time-crunched, this hybrid hairstyle works both in and outside the gym. Spritz a touch of dry shampoo on your roots if you’re feeling greasy. (via Twist Me Pretty)
17. Side Twists + Chevron Pins: If you’ve had a proper sweat sesh, not showering is out of the question. But that doesn’t mean you want to be in the locker room for an hour getting ready to go meet your friends. Keep this wet hairstyle in your back pocket for when you want to wet and jet. (via Brit + Co)
Which look will you be styling after your next workout?