3 Reasons You Need to Learn Modern Scrapbooking
We know you’re a huge fan of showing off your awesome travel photography skills, along with those selfies of you and your bestie. Heck, even those pics of that meal you’re so proud of making are prime subjects for your scrapbooks. Now it’s time to get crafty with all those amazing memories by taking our Modern Scrapbooking Online Class ($19).
Take an old-school project into the 21st century with Amy Tan’s class. As founder and creative director of scrapbook brand Amy Tangerine, you’ll learn:
- How and where to print off Instagram photos
- How to create fun and simple page layouts
- How to construct a mini photo booklet that will make those memories last.
WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN MODERN SCRAPBOOKING
1. Start a new creative hobby. Take just under 45 minutes this weekend for yourself, and learn about modern scrapbooking with our online class. This fun, new hobby will bring out your creative side, displaying all your favorite Instagrams with a DIY twist. You’ll definitely inspire and bring out your inner maker with Amy’s lesson on creative layouts.
2. Give the most heartfelt gifts. Homemade gifts are always the focus of any celebration. Amy’s class will teach you all about creating gorgeous albums that display all those amazing moments you’ve shared with a loved one.
3. Make it a family tradition. Get the whole family involved by making your scrapbooking activities a memorable tradition. Display all your #familygoals with Amy’s tips and tricks on mini photo booklets and page designs.
So get ready to break out the glue + stickers, and take our Modern Scrapbooking Online Class today! Don’t forget to check out our Scrapbook Kit, specially designed for this class. You save time and money when you bundle the class and kit together ($49, originally $58).
Taking the class? Give us a shout-out on Twitter @BritandCo, and tell us what you’re excited to learn.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)