As usual, Rihanna couldn’t be any more en fuego right now. She’s the first singer to hit five number one dance songs in 2017, and shortly after she dropped Fenty Beauty, RiRi blew our collective minds by announcing the glitzed-out Fenty Beauty Holiday Galaxy Collection.
Here’s everything we know about the holiday goods so far.
1. The Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette ($59): This geometric palette features party-ready eye shadow shades with celestial names like Cosmic Ocean, Sunburst, and Mars on Fire.
2. Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner ($20): You can choose between low-key metallic or high-impact sparkle. Once dry, the liquid liner can be rubbed to reveal an even more striking glitter effect. It’s truly a makeup gift that keeps on giving. The liner comes in three shades: Later, Crater, a nude gold; Nepturnt, a smokey emerald-black; and Alien Bae, a navy glitter.
3. Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush ($24): The Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush was created for glitter shadow application. One end is made to be the smudger and the other end, the blender.
4. Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter ($19): These pretty glosses are packed with both shine AND glitter, so you know your lips will make a statement. Plus, they’re ultra-creamy and won’t dry your pucker out. It comes in four shades: Gal on the Moon, a holographic pink; Spacesuit, a glimmering peach; Plutonic Relationship, a hot pink; and Astronaughty, a shimmering garnet.
5. Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick ($19): These high-impact, extra pigmented lippies feel like balm but look like gemstones. Swipe them on under the lip glitter — each hue from the lipsticks was made to complement one of them. They’re available in four galactic shades: Gravity, a hot pink; Supermoon, a bright peach; Sci-Fly, a garnet; and Supanova, a pink orchid.
Catch all the latest beauty trends and news by following us on Facebook.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.