17 Robes for Everyone on Your List
Robes are sooo comfy, we kinda wish we could wear them at all times. Even though that’s not totally acceptable (okay, sometimes we can get away with PJs out of the house), we can still get a collection to change it up for lounging at home. We searched for the best of the best, and here’s what we found for your man, your kid and you (oh, and your little dog, too).
1. Bardot Duster ($198): This floor-length kimono style robe is handmade in Bali and finished with floral print and three-quarter sleeves, perfect for a loungy day in bed or as a layer for a casual strut around town.
2. Sweet Moment ($70): Drape this eyelash lace-trimmed, dotted chiffon cape around your body to look #flawless while chillin’ with no makeup on.
3. Yeti Robe ($53): Keep warm even in the most frigid winter moments with this soft and fluffy fleece piece.
4. Teddy Robe ($64): Everyone will want to cuddle up to this super-soft teddy bear.
also available in girl’s sizes). You’ll feel so light in it, you’re bound to do several twirls down your hallway.
6. Chief Joseph Terrycloth ($179): Step right out of the shower and into this thick, towel-like, 100% cotton robe. This one is good for either guys or gals, and with details like a shawl collar, patch pockets and geometric prints, everyone is going to be grabbing for it.
7. Panda-Monium ($87): Sleep all day like a panda in this soft fabric robe accented with an animal ear hood.
8. Flannel Sherpa ($128): Get your flannel on in a stylish way with this cotton bathrobe lined with plush sherpa.
1. Stripe Towelling Dressing Gown ($400): Every guy will feel special after hopping out of the shower and sliding on this 100% cotton, two patch pocketed robe.
2. Plaid Dressing Gown ($38): Have your man looking fly before he puts on the day’s outfit with this super soft fleece robe accented with a shawl collar.
3. Burnout Robe ($49): The man in your life will love lounging around in this super soft cotton garment with chest and side pouch pockets and a faded denim look.
4. Striped Kimono Cotton Blend ($150): This striped piece will leave your man styling and cozy even if you already walked out the door for the day.
5. Holiday Sleeve Robe ($35): Get him into the holiday spirit with this jersey fabric robe.
there’s so many more animals) is perfect for after-bathtime drying and cuddling. These robes are super warm and huggable, and with the option to personalize, you’ll want one for the entire clan.
For the Kids
2. The Baby Seal ($260): This body blanket made from light yarn isn’t your typical robe, but it’s so cute we would make any excuse to purchase it for a little one. Added perk: It keeps the kids warm and is water repellent, so technically it could totally work as a bathrobe.
3. Blaylock Bathrobe ($66): How luxurious are these robes for your little ones? A day at the home spa would be forever improved if the girls got to throw these on.
1. Dog Robe ($26): Of course your dog needs a robe, don’t be silly. Get your four-legged furry animal one of these to ensure drying off from the bath is a lot less messy.