20 Light Seafood Dinners for Hot Summer Nights
We all have our favorite hearty recipes. But what if you’re looking for something a bit lighter? We’ve compiled a list of fantastic seafood recipes featuring shrimp, tuna, crab, halibut and much more. The best thing about all of these recipes? They’re light, fresh and easy peasy to pull together.
2. Barramundi en Papillote: This meal has a very fancy name for a very simple dish. The barramundi fillets are placed in parchment paper packets and layered with lemons, ginger, peppers and onion to be baked. Easy peasy! (via Jelly Toast)
3. Linguine With Grilled Shrimp + Peppers: Pasta doesn’t have to be heavy. With this dish, grilled shrimp and peppers are added to a bowl with cooked linguine and dressed with olive oil, garlic and lemon. (via Southern Boy Dishes)
4. Seared Salmon + Brown Rice Salad: Mix up your boring salad routine! This one is made of brown rice, Asian greens, green onion and avocado. To serve, add seared salmon and dress with lime and soy sauce. (via The Luminous Kitchen)
5. Mussels in White Wine Sauce: Don’t be afraid of making mussels at home! With a handful of ingredients, you can make your own version with a decadent white wine sauce that’s worthy of the finest restaurants. (via Chef Julie Yoon)
7. Crab + Corn Salad With Pesto Vinaigrette: This is a fun meal that is really quick to put together. Create a salad with crab meat, grilled corn and onion and scoop into a hollowed out tomato. It’s oh-so-pretty to serve. (via Southern Boy Dishes)
9. Shrimp Pasta Primavera: Another light pasta option flavored with a simple assortment of lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper. The added shrimp and vegetables makes this an incredibly tasty meal. (via Vitamin Sunshine)
10. Fish Cake Salad With Chili Caramel Dressing: Take this opportunity to make your own fish cakes and serve over an easy salad of lettuce, tomatoes and peppers. The salad is perfectly accompanied by this spicy and sweet chili caramel dressing. (via Sugar et al)
11. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps: A very easy dinner recipe you can roll together in no time! All it takes is frying up shrimp with a bell pepper and some Asian sauces, then spooning it all into romaine lettuce leaves. (via Fun, Fit + Delish)
12. Skinny Shrimp Scampi With Zucchini Noodles: Did you know you can spiralize zucchini to look just like noodles? Yeah, that’s a thing. Give them a whirl with these garlicky jumbo shrimp. (via Just a Taste)
13. Halibut Ratatouille: Ratatouille is a great way to get a lot of veggies in one meal. Take a fillet of halibut and add to a bed of eggplant, zucchini, carrots, grape tomatoes and pasta. (via Bakers Royale)
16. Grilled Salmon Skewers With Honey + Lime: You know we love food-on-a-stick, and these salmon skewers are no exception. This simple dish is served with basmati rice and homemade yogurt sauce. (via Chilly Frosting)
20. Shrimp Cobb Salad With Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Upgrade your typical cobb salad with a generous helping of shrimp. This salad boasts a unique flavor thanks to its cilantro lime vinaigrette. (via Damn Delicious)
Which one of these delicious recipes are you going to try first? Do you have your own seafood recipe to share? Let us know in the comments below.