Happy Thursday, AKA the day when Sephora selects some amazing products to put on mega-sale! You’ll want to “add to cart” ASAP because these products will return to their original prices by next Thursday (11/16).
1. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1 — Nudes ($25, on sale from $44): This is one of those eyeshadow palettes that you literally cannot go wrong with. It includes nine super flattering shades in both matte and shimmer formulas, and the colors can create everything from barely there day looks to sultry smokey eyes.
2. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 2 — Artistic ($25, on sale from $44): Leave it to Make Up For Ever to create the super bright palette of our dreams. The set includes a stunning hot pink shade that you’d be hard-pressed to find in other palettes.
3. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 3 — Florals ($25, on sale from $44): With its burnt orange and emerald shades, this palette has fall vibes written all over it. The colors are arranged in complementing trios, so deciphering which shades go together is a non issue.
4. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 4 — Shadows ($25, on sale from $44): As the name suggests, the shadows in this palette are 100 percent matte for smoldering, eye-countouring looks. Not sure where to start? The buy includes step by step instructions for creating a range of looks.
5. Buxom Full On Lip Cream ($10, on sale from $20): If you’re looking for an opaque, glitter-free gloss, look no further than this creamy formula. Plus, these beauties come in a ton of different colors — and at $10 each, you might want to stock up on a few (or, like, every single one).
6. Buxom Full On Lip Polish ($10, on sale from $20): There’s a reason this collection is one of Buxom’s best selling: These babies are CLASSICS. The super moisturizing, vitamin-E spiked formulas keep lips soft and smooth. Plus the gloss comes in over 80 shades, so finding your gloss BAE is totally possible.
7. Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow Filter Palettes ($12, on sale from $28): These options are super cute homages to social media filters. The Sunbleached Filter Palette boasts warm, peachy tones a la Valencia, and the Overcast Filter Palette gives us major Reyes vibes.
8. Lancome Énergie de Vie The Smoothing & Glow Boosting Liquid Moisturizer ($30, on sale from $55): When it comes to skincare, Lancome knows what they’re doing. We’re feeling #blessed that this glow-inducing moisturizer is on sale juuuust in time for dry skin season.
9. Lancome Énergie de Vie The Smoothing & Purifying Cleansing Oil ($25 on sale from $42): If you’ve yet to jump on the cleansing oil bandwagon, now’s your chance to do it (for way less moolah). This super hydrating, gentle cleanser dissolves face makeup and eye makeup alike. Plus, a little goes a long way, so it’ll last you through the cold, dry months.
What will you be snagging from the Sephora Weekly Wow Sale? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Amazon, Sephora)