OMG! Introducing Our OMG What?! Collection
If you’re familiar with Brit + Co, you know that we’re fans of the wacky, weird and outrageous (case in point: The BritList). So our latest collection should come as no surprise. Introducing the OMG What?! Collection, an assortment that celebrates the quirkiest goodies our shop has to offer. We’ve got drinking horns, campfire cologne, R-rated rulers and everything in between — AKA stuff you totally need, NOW. Read on for some of our favorite finds in the awesome collection.
1. The Answer is Always Tacos ($25): Is eating your favorite sport? Us too. Show your team spirit with this fantastic wool felt pennant by Scout + Lilly.
2. The Shot Flask ($25): The flask that is so genius we’re bummed we didn’t think of it first. Well done, Stone Cask, well done.
3. Wild Animal Drink Stirrers ($17): These guys will make any drink just a little more wild. Talk about party animals!
4. Multi-Tool Utility Black iPhone Case ($45): This bestselling iPhone case comes with screwdrivers, ballpoint pens, a nail file, tweezers, scissors and a kickstand. AKA everything but the kitchen sink. Genius.
5. F Lasercut Rulers ($7): For those of us with bitter memories about math class, this ruler is here to help us speak our mind. Three cheers to Michael Oliveri Studio for finally bringing blasphemy to measuring devices :)
6. PacMan and Ghost Earrings ($18): We can’t decide what’s more darling — these adorable earrings or the itsy bitsy bottle they come in. Good thing we don’t have to choose!
7. Knucks Tattoos ($5): We’ve gushed about these rad temporary tattoos before, and they deserve one more rave review. Because we’ve all wondered how badass we’d look with knuckle tats, right?!
8. Boobies! Terrarium ($65): Yep, those are boobies.
9. ThankYouSaurus ($49): FYI, desk pets are a thing, people. And this guy is a real favorite around Brit HQ. It’s like a Chia Pet, but WAY cuter.
10. Cat Love Stamp Set ($13): Cats. Hearts. Stamps. What’s not to love?
11. Dopp Pouch ($45): Finally, a dude-approved dopp kit with character. Also, can we make apparel with this print a la Clashist? K cool.
12. Shark Nail Decals ($7): We can’t think of a better accessory to rock during Shark Week — or any week, really. #thecountdownbegins
What’s your favorite find in our OMG What?! Collection? Speak your mind in the comments below!