Work It! Our Favorite Creative Workspace Essentials
At Brit + Co, we tend to believe that a colorful, well-organized workspace tends to be a creative and productive one. And, even though most of us did not head back to school this September, we’re all about taking this time of year to reset and organize our desks. Here’s a handful of favorites to do just that from the B+C Shop.
1. Random Crap Notebook ($12): We’re all about taking notes both online and offline, and this large jotter is just the place to gather a smattering of thoughts, doodles and lists.
2. Classic iSkelter Station ($38): Keep go-to items like your phone, glasses and pen in one beautifully handcrafted wooden caddy. An organized desk makes for a happy workday.
3. But First, Coffee ($14): Start your day off right with this cheeky and totally relatable coffee mug.
4. Pantone Metal Storage Box ($22): Whether you’re storing documents, scraps of fabric or backup chargers, these boxes will make sure you stay organized without sacrificing design.
5. Tropical Stamp Set ($13): Add a little whimsy to your notes and documents by stamping ‘em up with pineapples and flamingos!
6. Patterned Pocket Calendar ($12): And finally, we’re all about going old school with a paper calendar on our desks to keep track of the day to day, week to week and month to month.
Looking for more? Be sure to check out the whole Desk Organizing 101 Collection!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)