Forget the (Whole) Bird! 21 Turkey Recipes for a Small Thanksgiving
Fun, Totally Unscientific Fact: A typical Turkey Day bird can probably feed a family of four with several weeks of leftovers (not that that's a problem with us). Rather than dealing with the complications of cooking a giant bird in your oven, how about taking a more practical approach to the traditional turkey? Whether you're unable to make the big family gathering this year, simply want to have something a little more low-key or just do NOT feel like fitting a 25-lber in your oven, we have 21 recipes for cooking the perfect turkey (part) for any intimate gathering. You'll get that classic Thanksgiving experience with about half the work and half the excess food.
- 12 Thanksgiving Proteins That Aren't Turkey - Brit + Co ›
- 50 Cute + Quirky Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids - Brit + Co ›
- Get in the Mood for Turkey Day with Oreo Turkey Pops! - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Expert Turkey Tips + Tricks for Making the Best Bird Yet - Brit + Co ›
- Shake Your Tail Feathers with Our Oreo Turkey Pops! - Brit + Co ›