17 Recipes to Make With Edible Flowers
The edible flower craze is popping up all over Pinterest, and soon it will be popping up in our front yards (Yay, spring!). This bright, colorful garnish is making its way into our culinary lives, and we definitely aren’t mad about it. From tasty salads to baked goods AND even cocktails, the floral flavor fever is both pretty and delish. So while we’re jumping on the edible flowers bandwagon, take a look at these 17 recipes that will make you think yummy thoughts when you buy your next bouquet.
8. Lilac and Blackberry Pavlova: Besides decoration, putting these beautiful blooms to culinary use is a lovely idea. We can think of some cool ways to use that lilac blackberry syrup too. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
Have you ever done any cooking with edible flowers? Which ones do you recommend? Tell us below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.