19 Sweet Treats Made With Pretzels
We’re constantly searching for fun and easy recipes to satisfy our never-ending sugar cravings. For this sweet treat roundup, we’ve gathered 19 delectable picks that all have one ingredient (other than sugar!) in common: pretzels. While pretzels are usually a savory snack we crunch on to fight off those midday hunger pangs, we’re completely excited to get those salty babies nice and sweet, either by covering them in chocolate or turning them into ice cream. Time to get our sugar high on!
1. Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies: These super chocolatey cookies are loaded with peanut butter chips and pretzel bits. Make sure to get a nice rough chop on those pretzels! (via Cooking and Beer)
3. Sweet Corn Pretzel Ice Cream Sandwiches: We’re all about the ice cream sandwiches, but the best part about this sweet corn ice cream sando is that it’s rolled in salty treats like pretzels, Ritz crackers and potato chips! (via Half Baked Harvest)
5. Chocolate Pretzel and Marshmallow Ice Cream: We highly recommend this pretzel version of Rocky Road ice cream. We might even toss in a couple extra marshmallows just for kicks. (via Cooking and Beer)
14. Chocolate Hazelnut Pretzel Dip: This dip might not have pretzels in it, but we’ll definitely be dipping our pretzels in this chocolate hazelnut spread for years to come. (via Wisconsin Cheese Talk)
15. Chocolate Soft Pretzels With White Chocolate Chips: These soft chocolate pretzels are generously dotted with white chocolate chippies. We can’t wait to sink our teeth into these ones! (via The Law Student’s Wife)
17. Chocolate-Covered S’mores Pretzels: For the nights when we can’t sit around a bonfire and roast up some marshmallows, we’ll gladly whip up these bad boys in the microwave to cut the s’mores craving. (via The Comfort of Cooking)
Which sweet pretzel treat recipe are you planning on whipping up first? Let us know in the comments!