Why is it that the teeny-weeny, itty-bitty bikini is sometimes the most expensive one? We don’t believe it’s right to have to pay so much for so little fabric, so we’ve rounded up 15 swimsuits under $50 to help you refresh your important end of summer weekend getaway wardrobe. From bright and colorful to sleek and classic, you’ll definitely find a suit here that makes you and keeps your checking account happy.
2. Color Block Halter ($24): You’ll be a serious cherry bomb in this vibrant red and pink suit.
5. Loop Back Bikini ($15): Minty fresh with lots of loopy details in the straps — sign us up!
7. Sparkly Tribal Print ($5): These beaded triangles totally satisfy our craving for geometry.
8. Paisley Keyhole Bikini ($11): Go country with this colorful paisley pattern.
9. Peony Print Bikini ($32): If you’re feeling a little nostalgic, you’ll love the soft florals of this retro bikini.
12. Mixed Floral Bikini ($30): Kind of like a teeny polka dot bikini, but in floral form.
13. ASOS CURVE Bandeau Bikini Top ($16) + Mix ‘n’ Match Bottom ($27): Go red hot allover or mix and match with other colors. Throw an affordable solid pick in the mix to spice up your current swimsuit rotation!
What do you look for in a summer swimsuit? Let us know in the comments below!