Shop 21 Fab Swimsuits Under $100
Summer is coming, and that means time to break out the bathing suits (for better or worse). If you’re like us, it doesn’t matter how many new suits you bought last year, you’re ready for more colors and new styles this year. If you’re planning a trip to the shore or are just hoping to spend some time poolside this season, check out these 21 fab options that boast bold cuts and playful patterns. The best part? They’re all under $100.
4. Anthropologie Ruched Maillot ($98): You’re covered with this figure-flattering fit. Between the ruching and the length, you’ll be looking good all over.
5. H&M Paisley Bikini ($20): This looks like something we’d spot in a Mara Hoffman line, but without the steep price tag. Score!
6. Urban Outfitters Mesh Back Graphic Bikini ($40): This suit is in a galaxy of its own, literally. Between the mesh back and galactic print, we’re seeing things we’ve never seen before on a bikini… and we like it.
7. Roxy Crisscross Surfer Bikini ($78): This pick is perfect if you like to get active at the beach or pool. It fits a little snug so you can keep this on tight while surfing or swimming.
13. Bikini Lab Polka-Dot Ruffle One-Piece ($66): This suit reminds us of one we might’ve worn back in days of Barbie and Disney movies. But the side ruffles and heart-stamped rear are just too cute to turn down.
14. ASOS Ice Lolly Print Twisted Bandeau Bikini ($58): If pools and beaches don’t remind you of popsicles and ice-cream trucks, then rock this swimsuit as a reminder, and take the cold treats with you.
15. Nasty Gal Body Electric Swimsuit ($78): Flaunt it if you’ve got it! If you’ve been working those back muscles all winter long, this suit’s sure to show off all those sexy, toned parts.
16. Roxy Striped Halter Tankini ($86): Who says covering up has to be boring? Tankinis are an awesome option for more coverage, and this one’s definitely not skimpin’ on style.
17. Loft Beach Color Block Bandeau ($80): Color block your way to the waves. A removable strap makes losing tan lines as simple as unhooking.
18. River Island Latoya Bustier and Brief ($54): Hello bikini of the year! With your push-up top, conservative bottoms and out-of-this-world pattern, we are ready to rock you.
20. Forever 21 Geo Cutout Monokini ($20): Super low price, epic pattern and a fresh cut? Forever 21 monokini FTW.
Which of these stylish suits are you ready to rock this summer? What’s your favorite style of swimsuit to wear? Let us know in the comments below.