This Teen’s DIY Outfits Are Giving Us MAJOR Halloween Inspo
You’re well aware we take Halloweenvery seriously around here. Every year prep work begins November 1, essentially. Though we’ve already found plenty of inspo from 2015’s pop culture moments, celeb Instagrams, conferences, and even a Taylor Swift vid, we don’t only dress up on October 31, so we need all the options we can get.
1. Plush Princess: By decorating yourself with your favorite stuffed animals you won’t only be comfy, you’ll be looking cute. You may be so cozy in a look like this you’ll feel like you’re just hanging out at home watching Netflix. And isn’t that what we all want to be doing anyway? (Photo via @daewzii2542)
3. Basket Case: Those throw pillows and blankets can chill on the floor for a night because you’re gonna be out serving basket case realness. (Photo via @daewzii2542)
4. Craving Cabbage: And you thought Gaga’s meat dress was memorable… (Photo via @daewzii2542)
5. White After Labor Day: If you can make white linen sheets look this good, no one will say anything negative about it. Even if summer is long gone. (Photo via @daewzii2542)
6. Sashay in Straw: You don’t need to find the needle in the haystack for this look. Simply transform straw into a stunning gown by belting it. Fair warning though, don’t stand next to a fire pit. (Photo via @daewzii2542)
7. Sandals + Socks: After running them through the wash, give your look a tropical feel by styling a dozen pairs of socks into a skirt then using those flip flops as a top. No coconut bra required here. (Photo via @daewzii2542)
9. Not Your Average Floor-Length Gown: Why go the routine route of a floor-length look when you can have a seemingly neverending train instead. Remember to always go for more drama. Always. (Photo via @daewzii2542)
10. Metallic Mother: No need to walk in this outfit, people will come to you. And if not, make them ;) (Photo via @daewzii2542)
Will you be using any of Madaew’s DIY creations as inspo for your Halloween look? Let us know which one in the comments.