12 DIY Nail Art Ideas For Thanksgiving and Fall
In case you didn’t already know, we’re nuts about nail art! It’s such a fun way to express yourself, and the creative options are virtually limitless. As we were scouring the World Wide Web for some new ideas recently, we found so many clever and cute designs for fall and Thanksgiving. Check out a dozen of our favorites down below and snap a pic of your own nails to send us on Instagram (tag @britandco) if you want a chance to be featured in one of our future nail art posts.
1. Pumpkin Hangover: This one is great for amateurs! Just paint your nails white, then add a coat of this confetti lacquer. Clean and sophisticated, yet fun.
2. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving: Seriously, this Amber Did It woman is quite the artist. We’re not sure we’d have the artistic flair to replicate Charlie Brown so well, but kudos if you can!
3. Gradient + Fall Leaves: Combining two trends in one = double the awesome. This sleek design features an orange ombre base and tops it with simple brown leaves.
4. Oxblood Nails: The color of the season, these nails go the extra fashion mile by adding both an ombre and glitter effect. We also love that this one can be on-trend year round.
6. Aztec Nails: This design will take quite a bit of patience, but how cool is the end result? We love how each nail is a completely different pattern. So creative.
7. Thanksgiving Turkey Nails: You guys, how cute are these? This little turkey wants to gobble these nails right up.
8. She’s My Cherry Pie: Cherry pie, apple pie, raspberry pie… who cares what pie it is when you have nails like these? We’re getting hungry just looking at ’em.
9. Quantum Leaf: No artistic skills needed on this one. This is an actual polish that comes out looking like falling leaves. Easy and pretty, our favorite combo.
10. Acorn and Leaves: The coolest part of this design? Those leaves were stamped on! We’re dreaming up designs for our future nail stamps ASAP.
11. Fall Sunset: Another one that could work year round, but is especially fun for fall, we love this sunset design. Though ladies, let’s trim up those nails a bit, shall we?
12. Autumn Leaves Decals: Another pick for the amateurs out there — these are decals! You can snag them over on Etsy and pretend that you painted them yourself. (PIY?)
BONUS: Not fall related, but really awesome, these retro stripe nail decals are just our style for any time of the year. Could we get a set in Brit + Co. colors please? K thanks bye.
Hi, I'm Brit, the founder and CEO of Brit + Co. I'm a young mom of two, tech nerd and design-inclined lady who has a zillion hobbies and curious about... just about everything! My mission from the beginning has been to unlock women's creativity and courage to try new things so that they can find the path to their true passions.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)