We’re back in the swing of things here at Brit HQ, and hope you enjoyed our holiday smattering of glittery projects, drinks, and all sorts of savory bites. And maybe you’ve even got your resolutions in order for 2013? Being that it’s already Friday (gotta love a short week!), it’s already time for the BritList.
1. Ira Glass on Storytelling: This is one of our favorite pieces of writing on creativity, now in typographical video form! Love it.
3. Exploding Whiskey Bottles: This photo project by Magnus Cramer makes us cry and gawk all at the same time.
4. Fabric Origami Necklaces: Such a gorgeous collection of neckwear by Poketo.
6. Notabag: A few months ago, we swooned over the Bedford Bag and all its convertibility, and now we’ve got a new Kickstarter crush. The Notabag combines a bag and a backpack in a simple way, and folds up for easy carrying in your purse or pocket.
7. The Tube… in Tent Form: Sure, this is over $3000 but haven’t you always wanted to sleep with 15 of your best friends in a tent that looks just like the London Underground Tube? Or open it up to 71 standing strangers for the ultimate commuter experience.
8. Delete My Browser History Medicalert Bracelet: Genius.
9. The Beer Cozy Glove: Also known as Suzy Kuzy. Perfect for Super Bowl watching, the 4th of July, and pretty much any Friday night.
10. Mr. Div: In case you didn’t already know, GIFs can be just as beautiful as they are funny. We love this collection by motion graphics designer Matt DiVito, aka Mr. Div. Click through for visual awesomeness.