The BritList: Kittens Dancing, Kate Spade Idioms and More!
Good morning there, readers! It’s a beautiful day in the Bay and we have a whole slew of pretty randomness for you to enjoy.
1. Fancy Stools IKEA Hack: How awesome are these stools? Such a simple and beautiful way to hack the typical bar stool, courtesy of Funkytime.
2. Kate Spade Idiom Bangles ($78): Every time Kate Spade launches a new collection, our credit cards try to hide. But… how can we resist?
3. TOM Lamp: Inspired by a traditional torch, this table lamp will add a bit of delight to any space.
4. A Castle Made of Drawings: Disneyland Paris created an entire castle out of kids’ drawings of castles. How awesome is that?
5. Hypnotic Looped Portraits: This. Is. Incredible!
6. Sunny Side Up Balloon & Tassel Garland Tail ($39): It’s not a party without balloons! We love these jumbo balloons by Studio Mucci, especially when paired with those lovely tassels.
7. How Awesome is This Tulip Installation?: This might be the best floral installation we’ve ever seen.
8. Game of Thrones, Disney Remix: So heartwarming, isn’t it?
10. British Shorthair Kittens Dancing: And finally, kittens dancing in unison. #cuteoverload
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Talk to us in the comments below.