This Is the Classic Hue Taking Over at the Critic’s Choice Awards
Greenery may be Pantone’s chosen color of the year, with potters clay the hue rocking the runway, but it was fire engine red that was heating up tonight’s Critic’s Choice Awards carpet. Worn by the likes of Leslie Mann and Veep’s Anna Chlumsky, we couldn’t peel our eyes away from their red-hot looks. Read on below to see why!
1. Anna Chlumsky: Our favorite My Girl is all grown up and wearing silky siren red to prove it — yowza! (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Gretta Gerwing: Jackie actress Gretta’s Gucci frock stood apart from the pack with its black interlaced piping and frilled V-neckline. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
3. Busy Phillips: Though Busy’s ensemble wasn’t one of our favorites, there’s no denying the fact that the bold hue of the gown was certainly an attention-grabber. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. Kelly Fremon Craig: Writer/director/producer Kelly Fremon Craig was muy caliente in a body-hugging, look-at-me red gown that’s practically screaming “STOP!” (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
5. Leslie Mann: Leslie’s gown was more red-orange than solid red, but it was every bit as eye-catching as the rest. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
Will you be rocking bright red this winter? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)