31 TV Halloween Costumes to Channel Your Favorite Show
Everyone is a little guilty of celebrating cancelled plans and spending some QT with Netflix. But when Halloween rolls around, it’s time to get those creative juices flowing to make sure the costumes (and everything else) are ready for the party. It turns out that all of that time spent with Netflix paid off — combining your love for your shows with the best holiday around can make for some seriously spot-on costumes.
5. Lucy Moran and the Log Lady, Twin Peaks: We’re all anxiously awaiting the day that our favorite David Lynch masterpiece returns to our television screens. What better way to celebrate the comeback of Special Agent Dale Cooper than these costumes? (via Buzzfeed)
6. Eliza Thornberry, The Wild Thornberrys: Eliza has a pretty sweet life — her family has a wildlife show and she can talk to animals. What more could you want, really? This costume is totally safe for the office, and bonus points for bringing your pup along! (via @hopiechan)
8. Sheldon and Amy, The Big Bang Theory: Nerds unite! Grab your best graphic tee, colored tights and polish your eyeglasses. You’ve got people to correct and trivia night to conquer. (via @abigailandwhimsy)
10. Dominique Devereaux, Dynasty: Feeling fabulous this Halloween? Dress to the nines and rock some faux fur. Won’t it just knock your socks off when they find out you’re a Carrington? (via @tillytakespictures)
18. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock: Ain’t no costume like a Liz Lemon costume, ’cause a Liz Lemon costume is mandatory. Well, not really. But who doesn’t want to hang out with Jack Donaghy and work on their night cheese? (via Newly Domesticated)
20. Rayanne Graff, My So-Called Life: Angela Chase’s troubled BFF had some major friendship faux-pas (Jordan Catalano, anyone?), but her ultimate ’90s-girl fashion is definitely something for the books. (via Ramona Forever)
21. Angela Chase, My So-Called Life: Between the latest Delia’s catalog and Claire Danes, every ’90s girl had some serious fashion envy going on. Get comfortable in pre-teen fashion with flannel, layered dresses and Doc Martens. (via @jacquelinealana)
22. The Powerpuff Girls: Chances are, you probably had at least one Powerpuff Girls sticker on your trapper keeper. Why not take a trip down memory lane this Halloween with two of your best gal pals? (via marvelgirl2010)
29. The Walking Dead: Pumped about the return of TheWalking Dead? So is Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland! You don’t need much for this costume — just go with some torn clothing, a little makeup and a gnarly fake weapon or two. (via @therealsarahhyland)
31. Lucy, I Love Lucy: If you decide to dress as the legendary Lucille Ball for Halloween, you have to do it right. Don your best red lipstick, practice your dramatic faces and rock those polka dots. (via The Fiercest Lilli Putian)
How are you channeling your favorite shows into your Halloween costume? Let us know in the comments!