31 TV Halloween Costumes to Channel Your Favorite Show
Everyone is a little guilty of celebrating cancelled plans and spending some QT with Netflix. But when Halloween rolls around, it’s time to get those creative juices flowing to make sure the costumes (and everything else) are ready for the party. It turns out that all of that time spent with Netflix paid off — combining your love for your shows with the best holiday around can make for some seriously spot-on costumes.
5. Lucy Moran and the Log Lady, Twin Peaks: We’re all anxiously awaiting the day that our favorite David Lynch masterpiece returns to our television screens. What better way to celebrate the comeback of Special Agent Dale Cooper than these costumes? (via Buzzfeed)
6. Eliza Thornberry, The Wild Thornberrys: Eliza has a pretty sweet life — her family has a wildlife show and she can talk to animals. What more could you want, really? This costume is totally safe for the office, and bonus points for bringing your pup along! (via @hopiechan)
8. Sheldon and Amy, The Big Bang Theory: Nerds unite! Grab your best graphic tee, colored tights and polish your eyeglasses. You’ve got people to correct and trivia night to conquer. (via @abigailandwhimsy)
10. Dominique Devereaux, Dynasty: Feeling fabulous this Halloween? Dress to the nines and rock some faux fur. Won’t it just knock your socks off when they find out you’re a Carrington? (via @tillytakespictures)
18. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock: Ain’t no costume like a Liz Lemon costume, ’cause a Liz Lemon costume is mandatory. Well, not really. But who doesn’t want to hang out with Jack Donaghy and work on their night cheese? (via Newly Domesticated)
20. Rayanne Graff, My So-Called Life: Angela Chase’s troubled BFF had some major friendship faux-pas (Jordan Catalano, anyone?), but her ultimate ’90s-girl fashion is definitely something for the books. (via Ramona Forever)
21. Angela Chase, My So-Called Life: Between the latest Delia’s catalog and Claire Danes, every ’90s girl had some serious fashion envy going on. Get comfortable in pre-teen fashion with flannel, layered dresses and Doc Martens. (via @jacquelinealana)
22. The Powerpuff Girls: Chances are, you probably had at least one Powerpuff Girls sticker on your trapper keeper. Why not take a trip down memory lane this Halloween with two of your best gal pals? (via marvelgirl2010)
29. The Walking Dead: Pumped about the return of TheWalking Dead? So is Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland! You don’t need much for this costume — just go with some torn clothing, a little makeup and a gnarly fake weapon or two. (via @therealsarahhyland)
31. Lucy, I Love Lucy: If you decide to dress as the legendary Lucille Ball for Halloween, you have to do it right. Don your best red lipstick, practice your dramatic faces and rock those polka dots. (via The Fiercest Lilli Putian)
How are you channeling your favorite shows into your Halloween costume? Let us know in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.