19 Recipes for the Best Valentine’s Day Breakfast in Bed
No matter the holiday, there’s nothing better than starting the day off with breakfast in bed. Whether you prefer to cook solo or team up with your beloved to get back into bed faster, these 19 recipes will make your Valentine’s Day morning extra sweet. As fun as it is to grab a bite out for the occasion, sometimes dining in at all hours is where it’s at.
3. Eggless Chocolate Oat Crepes: You don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in these chocolate crepes for breakfast — they’re loaded with whole grains and made without butter. (via As Easy as Apple Pie)
4. Heart-Shaped Waffle Croque Madame Sliders: Mmmm. Now you don’t have to choose between having a waffle, breakfast sandwich or the cheesy-eggy-meaty croque madame — this slider combines ALL three. (via Cooking for Keeps)
5. Drunkin’ Donuts: Valentine’s Day falls on a weekend this year, so enjoying a little bit of booze with your donut isn’t totally out of the question. Just think of this as an extra sweet stand-in for the usual brunch mimosa. (via Brit + Co)
6. Heart-Shaped Bacon + Cheese Hash Browns and an Egg: A classic breakfast combo is reimagined ever so slightly to make this festive fare. (via Hey Wanderer)
7. Pomegranate + Chia Seed Pudding (Vegan, Gluten-Free): Not a morning person? Stir this pudding up the night before, and breakfast will be ready to dish up when you wake. (via The Endless Meal)
11. Small Batch Croissants: We love that this recipe is scaled to make just four flaky, buttery croissants. It’s just enough for you and your sweetie to nibble on at their peak freshness. (via Dessert for Two)
12. Dragon Fruit Breakfast Bowl: Just one look at this bowlful of magenta-hued pudding is sure to wake you up. Using frozen dragon fruit puree means you don’t have to worry about hunting down the fresh stuff. (via Golubka)
13. Yogurt Pancakes: Give these pancakes a try instead of the usual buttermilk variety. The addition of yogurt adds a bit of extra protein power, and results in an even fluffier stack of flapjacks. (via Savory Simple)
17. Mini Breakfast Galettes: These personal-size pastries are sure to elicit a few oooh and ahhhs. Featuring bacon, eggs and cheese atop a flaky crust, they’re hard not to adore. (via A Little Saffron)
18. Beer Waffles With Maple-Cherry Compote: Who knew that beer was the trick to making fluffy, crisp yeasted waffles in no time at all? (via The Sugar Hit)
Share your favorite breakfast in bed recipes below!