Regardless how hot your little red dress is for Valentine’s Day, you just can’t nail the picture-perfect look without a killer mani. I mean, can you think of another major holiday that revolves so much around hand holding? So prime your digits by busting out your fave pink and red hues and brace your nails for the slew of flirty heart designs they’re destined to flash before February 14th: we’ve got 20 Valentine’s Day manis you’ll definitely fall hard for.
3. Girly and Gilded Mix and Match: Why decide on one awesome nail look when you can wear TEN AT ONCE? Sleek nail wraps and jewel embellishments are a playful way to break up properly polished tips. (via Chalkboard Nails)
6. Hearts and Bows Nail Art: Have a hot date somewhere super formal? Make sure your nails dress up too! The red, gold, and black bow tie design is too freakin’ cute. (via Small Good Things)
8. Pink and Red Color Block Nails: These color block nails are clean, modern, and totally fine to wear way beyond Valentine’s Day. Who knows? It might even become your go-to Spring nail art! (via Isla Everywhere)
10. Pink Glitter Nails: This might be the dreamiest V-day nail art design we’ve set eyes on. It’s safe to say that we’re in love with the combo of blush polish and gold glittery half moons. (via Born in 82)
11. Tainted Love Valentine’s Nails: Here’s a look for all you anti-Valentine’s dudettess out there: the appropriately named “Tainted Love” mani. The pretty peach base coat keeps the black hearts from being completely goth. (via So Nailicious)
12. Blue Violet Hearts: While we hope your actual Valentine’s Day is as far from blue as it can be, we do hope you mix up the expected color palette with this vibrant violet polish, you wild thing, you! (via Pshiiit)
16. Pink and Neon Yellow Triangle Tips: Sometimes, you can’t take the geo out of the girl, no matter what the occasion ;) Get a terrific tribal look with this pink and gold mani that would look dashing with a long sleeved maxi. (via Lana Red Studio)
20. Heart Balloons: It’s true: you can nail this quirky balloon design in four easy steps. Be sure to peek at the three other must-try nail art designs this blogger created especially for Valentine’s Day! (via Gillty Pleasure)
Seen any awesome Valentine’s Day nail art recently? What designs are you planning for your digits? Tell us in the comments below.