12 Lovey Dovey Desk Accessories to Get Your Office Feeling Those Valentine’s Vibes
Just because Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year doesn’t mean your dream of a quirky Jim and Pam office romance can’t come true. Whether your plan is to drop romantic vibes in the breakroom with some no-bake V-day sweets or turn your crush’s head with your office-approved little red dress, there’s no telling what a Valentine’s facelift can do for a busy workplace. So after blasting some retro T-Swift on your way into the office, get ready for the big day by decorating your cubicle with these V-day office supplies to really show your co-workers how to do an office Valentine’s Day right.
1. Indigo Mini Embossed Journal Pretty Thing in Bright Pink ($7): Faux-leather and gold are always a good idea — especially when it reminds you how awesome you are. Proudly display this lined journal on your desk for an extra jolt of Valentine’s Day positivity.
2. Poppin Ballpoint Pen Set ($12): These pink Poppin ballpoint pens are the next best thing to gel pens in the office — and they’re perfect for conference call doodles.
3. Little Hawthorne Mouse Pad ($12+): Love is in the air with this homemade mouse pad from Texas designer Little Hawthorne.
4. Paper Pastries Enamored Pencil Set of Six ($8): The next time your office crush asks for a pencil, hand them one of these beautifully enamored number twos for a subliminal nudge in your direction.
5. Color Me Swoon by Mel Elliott ($15): Coloring in patterns is fine and dandy if you want to relax, but what we really want during our coveted lunch break is some good old fashioned eye candy. Color in the likes of Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Jake Gyllenhall and more with this genius coloring book for adults.
6. Papyrus XOXO Zipper Pouch ($8): Get some V-day hugs and kisses — without having to talk to HR — with this classically cool Valentine’s Day pencil case from Papyrus.
7. Paper Source You Are Awesome Journal ($13): Morning minutes are so much better in a journal that doubles as a cheerleader. This awesome 184-page journal from Paper Source is exactly the kind of self-love you need to tackle the week ahead.
8. Modcloth I’ll Cell You What Charging Set ($40): Never miss an important social call (err, we mean work e-mail) again with Modcloth’s cute neon pink wall and car port charger.
9. Kate Spade New York Lips Business Card Holder ($30): Get your client’s lips moving with this flirty business card holder from Kate Spade. Its simple and glamorous design is perfect for a modern day #girlboss.
10. Modcloth What I Love About You Journal ($12): With over 50 prompts, from “I am kind of obsessed with your blank” to “I wish I had known you when blank,” this book just might be a secret admirer’s dream.
11. Paper Source Bright Pink Emoji Minimergency Kit ($21): Eight hours in an industrially lit office can wreak havoc on even the most put-together woman. Make sure you’re looking your best this V-day with this mini-size beauty emergency kit in bubble gum pink. It even comes with breath freshener… just in case!
12. Little Miss Party Pink Party in a Box ($59): For the true Valentine’s Day enthusiast, deck out your cubical with this bright collection of black and gold balloons, glittery lips food toppers, gold heart stamped birch wood forks and much, much more!
How are you getting your office ready for Valentine’s Day? Tweet us @BritandCo!