11 Vegetarian Sheet Pan-Inspired Dinner Recipes You Wouldn’t Believe
You’ve probably noticed that sheet pan dinners have become a weeknight staple in the homes of many. Much like all of those one-pot curries and slow cooker meals, they bring a sense of ease to your weeknights by offering you a fuss-free way to create deliciously nourishing meals with just a little mess and without much stress. However, most sheet pan dinners that are in circulation include meaty proteins; that doesn’t really help out the vegetarian crowd or you #MeatlessMonday devotees. And that’s where we step in. We’ve got 11 appetizing sheet pan-inspired dinners that will have plant eaters giving themselves the highest of fives any day this week.
1. Sheet Pan Spicy Tofu and Green Beans: This hassle-free sheet pan dinner brings deliciously spicy and flavorful tofu to your plate with a nourishing side of crispy green beans. This simple vegan and GF dinner is tasty enough to please just about anyone. (via Delish Knowledge)
2. Sheet Pan Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash: When you find yourself hankering the simplicity and comfort that breakfast for dinner offers, nothing will keep things easier than a sheet pan recipe. This one brings a rainbow of veggies to your plate, along with some hearty beans and silky eggs. (via Kitchn)
3. Clean Out Your Fridge Tandoori Bake: Wait a minute — a dish that minimizes clean-up *and* cleans out the fridge? Pinch us, we must be dreaming! This enticing meal is perfect for any vegetarian who is short on time and looking to bring veggies and protein together into a cohesive meal that is nutritious and delicious. (via Feasting at Home)
4. Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetable Soup With Gnocchi: This recipe starts in a sheet pan and ends in a tantalizing soup that will have you wondering how you’ve never thought to do this before. The roasted veggies bring a flavor to the broth that cannot be matched and — we promise — clean-up is still very minimal. (via Soup Addict)
5. Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese: Yep, mac and cheese in a pan is a thing, and it’s full of cauliflower so we can chalk it up to being healthy-ish. This creamy and dreamy dinner option is a total breeze, especially if you make your sauce in advance. (via Bibby’s Kitchen)
6. Italian Kale Salad With Roasted Veggies: A nice and refreshing salad makes for a great dinner, but sometimes you need something more substantial. Enter this bad boy: With belly-warming caramelized veggies roasted in a sheet pan, this kale salad will leave you satisfied and fueled. (via Natural Comfort Kitchen)
7. Weeknight Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas: This exciting sheet pan dinner brings a huge dose of protein to your plant-based dinner. Meaty chunks of tofu and perfectly roasted veggies are stuffed into tortilla shells. Bonus: It is tasty AF. (via Catching Seeds)
8. Sheet Pan Ratatouille: This amazing sheet pan option will serve you well for several dinners! Roast this medley of veggies on Sunday night and set yourself up for the week by serving this delish concoction over polenta, pasta and toast. (via Feasting at Home)
9. Vegetarian Sheet Pan Dinner: If anyone ever tries to tell you that real comfort food can’t be healthy, show them this bowl of goodness. Kale, beans and veggies come together in this glorious sheet pan meal to bring you a scrumptious dinner you’ll crave on the regular. (via Sweet Phi)
10. Sheet Pan Tofu and Veggie Dinner: This vegan-friendly meal allows vegetables to shine in all of their simplicity. Tossed in a bit of olive oil and a simple seasoning of salt and pepper, this dinner allows you to indulge in the natural flavors of all your fave veggies. (via Kitchen Treaty)
11. Sheet Pan Eggplant Parmesan: Eggplant Parm is a classic vegetarian indulgence and a fave for many. It can also be undeniably tedious, but not in this case. These gorgeous eggplant slices are roasted to a golden crisp with a robust tomato sauce and lots of ooey gooey mozzarella. (via The Two Bite Club)
Follow us on Pinterest for more #MeatlessMonday madness.